• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gooner and 100% Proud

Allyboy

Established Member
I am sorry but I do not see how we can be proud of that second half performance, especially seeing how indictative it has been of our performances recently!

How many of them fought? Cole, Campbell, Toure and maybe Vieria? Reyes tried his hardest but was knackered

Where was Henry? Where was Pires? What the hell was Lehmann doing?!

As soon as they equalised we went to pieces, we have no mental strength.

Would Tony Adams have put up with that? Hell no, he would have sorted them out but frankly even he would have had a job.

Where is this team spirit we are supposed to have? The more I think of it, its more a love the French players have for each other than a real team bond.

I love Arsenal, I always will but I did not love what I saw tonight. When we are on song we are great, but put a bit of adversity in our way and we roll over and die.

If we keep playing like this we will win **** all.

Come on Arsenal, prove me wrtong

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROVE ME WRONG!

laolu

Allyboy said:
I am sorry but I do not see how we can be proud of that second half performance, especially seeing how indictative it has been of our performances recently!

How many of them fought? Cole, Campbell, Toure and maybe Vieria? Reyes tried his hardest but was knackered

Would Tony Adams have put up with that? Hell no, he would have sorted them out but frankly even he would have had a job.

Where is this team spirit we are supposed to have? The more I think of it, its more a love the French players have for each other than a real team bond.

I love Arsenal, I always will but I did not love what I saw tonight. When we are on song we are great, but put a bit of adversity in our way and we roll over and die.

If we keep playing like this we will win f**k all.

well said, Allyboy, this team spirit we supposedly have is bullshit, that was seen in the draw with manu at old trafford b/w henry and lauren, now this pathetic showing

dsurg

We were trash thru out the second half...but I'm still 100% proud of being a gooner...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
my thoughts exactly Marky.. i wish this was like the movie Groundhog Day and tomorrow when i wake up, we actually WIN the match....

im in such a funk right now, i cant even explain it

SoUL

it was dam close and we should proud of our team we got to quarter finals and thats an acheivement and we still unbeaten in premier league

!!up the Arsenal!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

kanooo

GoonerLuke said:
I'm proud of the team as well. But today I'm extremely dissapointed. This was our year. I mean c'mon, f****g Monaco? This was supposed to be our year.

Do not write Monaco out.

They didn't beat Real Madrid by luck. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Chelsea. Afterall, they thrashed Deportivo 8:3 in the group stage.

JazzG

Established Member
Allyboy said:

If we keep playing like this we will win f**k all.

Agreed.

kanooo

USArsenal said:
my thoughts exactly Marky.. i wish this was like the movie Groundhog Day and tomorrow when i wake up, we actually WIN the match....

im in such a funk right now, i cant even explain it

This is the weirdest Arsenal match I've seen. How often did we see them play like this? After 1:1, we just simply stopped playing. They were just watching Chelsea play. Playing like they don't have the heart to play at all. All the way to the final whistle.

zerofeel

My loyalty for Arsenal will not sway with this lost n kudos to chelsea for knickin it when it matters most but it is frustrating to see a team with so much talent and promises fail to deliver the dreams when it means most at a time when our backs are against the wall.The cruelty and ill fortune that befallen us every season when our team advances so far in any competitions are hard to swallow and one cannot deny the feeling that someone up in the fuggin FA office is smiling broadly to see us crumble rapidly knowing fully well that no team in this world will be able to play so many matches in a jam packed tight easter schedule..im not gonna point fingers at anyone but i will bet my last dollar that had it been MANURE and not us,all the fixtures would have been rescheduled easily.

And the final nail in the coffin was the prediction that funguson made over the weekend that said Arsenal wouldnt go through...hes probably the happiest man besides Ranieri...right now.All things said,we just have to make do with the title challenge and hope that we dont screw up anymore...this team is NO WAY NEAR GREAT or masterclass....i hope that they do prove us wrong one day... :(

Sammer

Established Member
We have to give credit to Chelsea for what they did tonight. They showed it all in the 2nd half: team spirit, comittment and agressiveness that you need to prevail.

After Lehmanns F*ck up, we fell to pieces - after Ashley´s save, I knew we´d concede another one.

Alexone234

I am not proud because we gave very little over the last two games and both our oppositions wanted it more.

We are a team to be ashamed of today. I felt like I was wearing a ****ing clown costume on the way home from Highbury and I was in my Arsenal kit.

Its a disgrace. We were a disgrace and I never want to see a week like this again.

kanuuu

Established Member
And the final nail in the coffin was the prediction that funguson made over the weekend that said Arsenal wouldnt go through...hes probably the happiest man besides Ranieri...right now

He'll probably put out a reserve team in their game against Chelsea at old ratford, to make sure we dont win.

kanuuu

Established Member
We have to give credit to Chelsea for what they did tonight. They showed it all in the 2nd half: team spirit, comittment and agressiveness that you need to prevail.

After Lehmanns F*ck up, we fell to pieces - after Ashley´s save, I knew we´d concede another one.

Yes, Chelsea showed everything that we should have, its amazing that a team thrown together in the summer managed to out do us in terms of team spirit and commitment.

Alexone234

Of course we will all support Arsenal, but I don't think any of the players should go and collect their wage packet this week.

gypped

I'm no plastic ****ing gooner, and I still love Arsenal, but I don't know how much longer that love will last because I feel like killing myself right now.

Mark

Established Member
We all love Arsenal and that is why we all want the club to do as well as possible. It hurts to lose to our biggest rivals. It really hurts.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom