• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gooner and 100% Proud

thierrys_girl

Established Member
sure im disappointed and very upset but of course i still support Arsenal. Being a supporter that means you support your club through thick and thin, bad result or good result.

One thing i do want to remind everyone of is that we have made a HUGE comeback since the first 3 games of this competetion and i am so proud of our spirit then.

We will find that spirit and determination again and that will hopefully lead us to Premiership glory.

I still love you Arsenal and i will forever.

benfica

oh yeah i'm very proud of our team. we'll done boys. once again u came too short of the final and choked. well done. they make me proud.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I'll always support Arsenal, but after games like these I can't always support some of the current players.

Frankly, right now i'd rather trade some of the class and skill for a bit more desire and drive. Talent is only half of it, players should be desperate and proud to wear the red and white and should give everything when they wear it. Some of the current players don't seem to giving it their all.

Andrew

Gutted but I hope we move on and focus on the league. There's no use dwelling on what we could have had because that's in the past. We must support the boys all the way to the end this year. Then for the Champions League and other trophies, there's always next year.

n_henry

Andrew said:
Gutted but I hope we move on and focus on the league. There's no use dwelling on what we could have had because that's in the past. We must support the boys all the way to the end this year. Then for the Champions League and other trophies, there's always next year.

Agree. The league was always the first priority, and we didn't even really think we had a great shot in the CL until we beat Inter...right? ;)

Together, together.

ethanen

will always love you arsenal :worthy
100000% proud :!:
just waiting for the day i'll win the chance to be in an arsenal game

Soler

Established Member
It's matches like this which make me wonder why the hell I and everyone else bothers.

A

Anonymous

POLISH GOONER where did you get those emoticon pictures ? lol, they are good i want some :lol:
i have never been more devastated, well almost ! ahhhh i just thought about it again, thought about chelsea playing monaco, and winning and being in the final !!! COME ON MILAN
on a positive note, i am feeling this was not our season, our season is next year. this is just a learning curb, showing what we are capable of, but also exposing our flaws ! we need some new blood, and move on too next season. i am loving the thought of reyes and henry together next season !! lets stay positive, enjoy the last few games, pray we dont **** up, and then all sit in anticipation while mr wenger finds us some great new players!!
forget the loss,think to the future,keep the faith -- thats my new moto

Soler

Established Member
See, clockend, we can't just say "next year is our year". Next season the CL won't have easy beats like Celta Vigo and Real Sociedad in it. It'll have Valencia and Barcelona. Roma, if they keep Totti and Co., will be one of the best sides in there. In my opinion, this was one of the easiest CL's ever - Monaco, Lyon or Porto for example could play in the final!!

Soler

Established Member
'Angry Ash' sounds good. People would think I'm our beloved administrator, but angrier. Hah.

Andrew

Mad Jens said:
It's matches like this which make me wonder why the hell I and everyone else bothers.

Because we love Arsenal and will follow them through thick and thin.

Soler

Established Member
Sometimes that loyalty is really stretched to the maximum - this isn't the first time I've felt like saying "**** Football" in ten years of supporting Arsenal.

kwong

Henry was really poor. Bergkamp when he came on, hardly even touched the ball. Lehman was a howler, and what I hate about him, is that there is no remorse or guilt on his face whenever he screws up. He just gives the what the f**k can I do look. And Lauren, he is really not cut out to be a defender. Pires, oh Pires, he was just floating in and out of the game.

Is it just me, or does everybody feel that Pires usually only plays well when Henry plays well, and vice versa. But mentally, the team is weak. If you look at Scholes, Keane, Giggs, etc..., you can see the never say die spirit. They never hang their heads, and they keep fighting. I don't know why our French players are so weak mentally. They are awesome when they are playing well, and have a strong believe that they rule the pitch. But when things go against them, they seem to slowly fade away in the game, and just hope for the best. And the really bad part is, all the other non-French players in Arsenal idolise the French players. Hence Edu's game, Ljungberg's game also dissipates. The only Arsenal players that fight until their last breathe are Ashley, Toure, Sol, Parlour, and Vieira (French flair with an English heart!!).

Pires and Henry has really let the team down. They have done so well throughout the season, but to not turn out for the Champion's League quarters is blasphemous! I still love them, but Arsène really need to toughen the mental strength of these chaps up for next season.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom