• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gooner and 100% Proud

tbbosa

PolishGooner said:
I`m so wkurwiony today, i will kill somebody, I would kill Lehmann today, i`m so pissed but i`m a Gooner (but very very very annoyed)

Lehmann you f*r !
vb_behead.gif

violent-smiley-099.gif

violent-smiley-010.gif

smiles_76.gif

Lol..thats too much killing :D

Archie The Leper

I was never in this for the short term, I'm a gooner for life come what may, I've been disappointed before I'll be disappointed again no doubt, but I still think Arsenal are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen

Gooner for Life

tbbosa

Archie The Leper said:
I was never in this for the short term, I'm a gooner for life come what may, I've been disappointed before I'll be disappointed again no doubt, but I still think Arsenal are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen

Gooner for Life

Am not sure about that anymore!!! With Henry's atitude of not giving 100% in big games, Lehman's I dont care atitude afterall they go me on the cheap!!

But for the sake of Viera, Toure, Cole, Sol, Reyes, Lauren and maybe at times Edu who work their asses till the end..I still have belief in us winning the CL in next three seasons.

As for Freedie, Henry, DB10, Lehman, Silva and Pires...those are players who want things to go well all the time for them to be happy and perform. When we are against the wall, they loose it, they have great skills but mentally weak..I would not mind trading any of them for some Sprit say of ..Lampard, or Gerald!!

Now that is a post of avery gutted and dissapointed fan :x :x

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I love Arsenal, Im gutted.
Fungi will be gloating.
Chelsea manager will be delighted.
He a nice guy, and he will not put Arsenal down.
Shame the ChelseaPLC have treated him.
Angry that money bought in new team for Chelsea.
We need to pick ourselves up and start all over again.

rachael-8

i still love the mighty gunners,and always will.

i will support every player through thick and thin.

come on arsenal,show some of that drive,passion,commitment,desire and glorious skill that made me fall in love with you.

Sammer

Established Member
tbbosa said:
Archie The Leper said:

Gooner for Life

Am not sure about that anymore!!! With Henry's atitude of not giving 100% in big games, Lehman's I dont care atitude afterall they go me on the cheap!!

But for the sake of Viera, Toure, Cole, Sol, Reyes, Lauren and maybe at times Edu who work their asses till the end..I still have belief in us winning the CL in next three seasons.

As for Freedie, Henry, DB10, Lehman, Silva and Pires...those are players who want things to go well all the time for them to be happy and perform. When we are against the wall, they loose it, they have great skills but mentally weak..I would not mind trading any of them for some Sprit say of ..Lampard, or Gerald!!

Now that is a post of avery gutted and dissapointed fan :x :x

Your post is incredibly narrow minded. Yeah, we all like to praise Pires and Henry when things go well, and now that they did not perform well in crucial games, you would trade them for Lampard and Gerrard (you spelled Gerald..).

I can only tell you: buzz off, gloryhunter. Anybody stating that we should consider selling Pires or Henry doesn´t know what they are talking about.

A

Anonymous

What we are going through now is all apart of being a football support and especially a Gooner.
Wembley agaisnt the ****, Copenhagen, Cardiff against the scousers, Elland Road 99, Villa Park 99, Valencia x2, Reebok 03, Villa Park 04 and now Chelsea 04.

We will bounce back, we have done in the past. I have had this feeling many times before (although I dont think it has ever been as bad) that I couldnt see where the next win was coming from, but it always came. And it will again.

AFC till I die, through the good and the bad. Keep the faith.

gooner#1

AFCG7 said:
I cant see us recovering.. i love Arsenal but i cant see us getting anything at all from the Liverpool and Newcastle games
Unfortunately I have to agree with you .Only draws for tease matches. :(

Andrew

Sol said:
What we are going through now is all apart of being a football support and especially a Gooner.
Wembley agaisnt the ****, Copenhagen, Cardiff against the scousers, Elland Road 99, Villa Park 99, Valencia x2, Reebok 03, Villa Park 04 and now Chelsea 04.

We will bounce back, we have done in the past. I have had this feeling many times before (although I dont think it has ever been as bad) that I couldnt see where the next win was coming from, but it always came. And it will again.

AFC till I die, through the good and the bad. Keep the faith.

Exactly. And we have it far better than some supporters recently. To think that the CL and FA Cup efforts have been deemed failures for us, 99.9% of teams would see it as a success.

Legend#1

Established Member
What you mean we can't beat Liverpool and Newcastle

Have you guys forgotten were undefeated in 30 games!!

We still have players like Bergy, Reyes, Pires, Vieira, Freddie, Toure, Sol, Wiltord

Of course we can, have some fu*king faith FFS

Bring on LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOls

Archie The Leper said:

Gooner for Life

That's right, Archie!
I agree with you 100%!
And shame to all Gooners who think otherwise.

DOls

benfica said:
i think changes need to be made. there are players at arsenal who seem a bit too cosy.

Why, is "cosy" bad for some reason?
The only changes that I see and should me made is in attitude of supporters like you.

Few months ago we got so bloody lucky through Ashley's last
minute strike to take us to the next stage of CL ...
Have you forgotten that?

We should be happy we went that far and in a great style thanks
to those "cosy" players.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom