• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goran Pandev

Soler

Established Member
Goran Pandev.

I got this off another forum:

Guys did you hear that Arsenal was interested for Goran Pandev? I mean, it's not just a rumour because today he confirmend for one Macedonian sports newspaper that some people from Arsenal were in Rome in the last few days and there were serious talks between them.
Anyone knows something more?

I've no quotes or news articles to back it, though.

A

Anonymous

i seriously doubt this , with the talent out there for us to get , no disrespect to pandev who is a established serie a player , he would not be good enough for us .

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I really hope this is just a rumour, because Pandev is not a class player that would suit Arsenal...

Maybe we should wait for Mostarac, and he cleares us up with his views on Pandev..... :D

Viper

Established Member
albakos said:
I really hope this is just a rumour, because Pandev is not a class player that would suit Arsenal...

Maybe we should wait for Mostarac, and he cleares us up with his views on Pandev..... :D
You'll find his habitat in Football Talk, Italian Football.

Mostarac

Established Member
Pandev is not bad, no doubt about that. But, like many have already said, he is not good enough for Arsenal. I rate Pandev higher than Darko Pancev, and that says a bit because even though Pancev was awful for Inter, he was fantastic for Crvena Zvezda. The good thing about Pandev though, is his versatility. He can play as a striker or in any offensive positions in the midfield. I doubt that Pandev is going to develop into world-class, but he is an good player now.

Artillero

If its true I would be quite happy. Scores a wide variety of goals and he strikes me as a hungry player.

I would be intrested to see him surrounded by our creative players. I am not sure (if it is true) what position Wenger has planned for him.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom