• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goran Pandev

blueeyes_74

Im so f***kn tired
off all whis stupid rumours

Wojciech Szczesny , Anatoly Tymoschuk
Nacer Barazite , Leonardo Santiago
Nikola Zigic , Stillian Petrov
Kerlon Souza

If you dont have real rumour

Please dont write anything !!!

I agree with with Global Moderators
Exiled In Newcastle
Quote:CLEAN UP !!!!!!!

otfgoon

Established Member
TalentScout said:
you really reckon this is wengers high calibure signing? theres no room for him, just a decoy for ribbz deal
Im guessing thats tounge and cheek, especially since we have 917 wingers.

Artillero

blueeyes_74 said:
Im so f***kn tired

Goran Pandev , Anatoly Tymoschuk
Kerlon Souza, Wojciech Szczesny

Exiled In Newcastle

This is a real rumour (although it may not be true)

An Italian paper run a story saying Arsenal were intrested in him yesterday. So a national paper from his homeland (Macedonia) contacted him and they printed an interview which included this -

"The offer from Asenal is the most atractive one for both the clubs(he is co owned by Lazio and Udinese) and me. Representatives from Arsenal and my agent talked about possible transfer 3-4 times in the last couple of months."

If this is not a valid topic for a 'Transfer Talk & Rumours' forum what do you suggest is?

AFCFan4Ever

If we sign Ribery, where does that leave Rosicky??? Wenger didn't sign him to sit on the bench or be somebody's back up.

maradonad2g

to be honest why do people think rosicky is pires replacement. anyone remember a article saying that ljunberg needed to be replaced due to him not being able to play at top level for much longer. and if you look at ljunbergs record this season in terms of goals from midfield its been very poor so maybe there is room for another winger.

AFCFan4Ever

Ok in that case, if Rosicky is Ljungberg's replacement (which makes no sense considering Freddie is still with us), than that means he and Hleb are fighting over that spot. Ummm no, I don't think so. Wenger bought Rosicky either for the LW or to play behind Henry if we employ a 4-5-1 regularly.

nazo

Established Member
Why don't all of us stay on topic for once? Every thread has to change to either a Ribery, Torres or Kompany thread here. :roll: Stay on topic people.

On topic,
I don't know that much about this guy. By name only and never seen him play a full game before. From the clips he looks technically good and a good finisher but looks can deceive so i don't want to imagine my own made up player. :)

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
IMO Rosicky is a replacement for Pires. However, unlike Pires' case, Rosicky will have impacts on the team right at the beginning of the next season.

BTW that Pandev looks good, especially in the he turned and controlled the ball in the tight space in the box. Could have the potential to join Arsenal. But! Does the team have a place for Pandev? Henry could be pissed if Wenger signs Pandev but not the likes such as Torres.

nazo

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
We will never employ 4-5-1 permanently in the league.. Never.

It nullifies Henry.

True. We might use it a couple of times but not permanently change to 4-5-1.

blueeyes_74

Artillero

Dont take it personal what i wrote,
anger wasnt pointed at you

Ok the rumour about Goran Pandev
is true, but its all other rumours as well

If you say the list alot off those players,
is just a joke.
Arsenal is not intrested, it feel like people is just
write (there is no clue behind it)

Ithink there is reason why Exiled In Newcastle
wrote CLEAN UP

Iam sorry if a diffended you

/blueeyes_74

Artillero said:
blueeyes_74 said:
Im so f***kn tired

Exiled In Newcastle

An Italian paper run a story saying Arsenal were intrested in him yesterday. So a national paper from his homeland (Macedonia) contacted him and they printed an interview which included this -

"The offer from Asenal is the most atractive one for both the clubs(he is co owned by Lazio and Udinese) and me. Representatives from Arsenal and my agent talked about possible transfer 3-4 times in the last couple of months."

If this is not a valid topic for a 'Transfer Talk & Rumours' forum what do you suggest is?

Artillero

blueeyes_74 said:
Artillero

Dont take it personal what i wrote,
anger wasnt pointed at you

Ok the rumour about Goran Pandev
is true, but its all other rumours as well

If you say the list alot off those players,
is just a joke.
Arsenal is not intrested, it feel like people is just
write (there is no clue behind it)

Ithink there is reason why Exiled In Newcastle
wrote CLEAN UP

Iam sorry if a diffended you

/blueeyes_74

Artillero said:
blueeyes_74 said:
Im so f***kn tired

Exiled In Newcastle

:D I agree their has been some strange posts in the forum, probably the strangest I saw was someone suggesting we buy Shola Ameobi and convert him into a defensive midfielder :shock:

Mostarac

Established Member
People see some good goals from Pandev and think that he is excellent. The guy is not bad, but he is too inconsistent. At some points this season, Di Canio was playing ahead of him at Lazio, and that says a bit to be honest. Watch him play 10-15 matches, and not just rate him by some compilation.

otfgoon

Established Member
Great point Mosarac, not to go off topic with torres again (sorry) but when I watch im I see so many good point even if he has the odd quite game. Not watched too much of Pandev but the guy isnt ever going to set anything on fire.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom