• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goran Pandev

Mostarac

Established Member
™}}T£M0o$£{{™ said:
Goran Pandev = Best player on the pitch

He was not that impressive in the 1st half against England, I would rather say that the entire Macedonia team played really well in the 1st half rather than individuals.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Arsenal boss Wenger ponders bid for Lazio striker Pandev
Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger is moving for Lazio striker Goran Pandev.

Corriere dello Sport says Gunners boss Arsène Wenger is considering reviving a bid for the Macedonia international.

Pandev has declared he wants to quit Lazio for a bigger club this summer.

Wenger hopes to do business for around £12 million

Quality player but wont happend isnt it?

qs

Established Member
I love the way these papers get stories on what Wenger is thinking. I mean they don't even say he's enquired. How the **** would they know what his intentions are. Utter bullshit.

progman07

Established Member
qs said:
I love the way these papers get stories on what Wenger is thinking. I mean they don't even say he's enquired. How the f**k would they know what his intentions are. Utter bullshit.
You don't believe they read in Wenger's mind? :shock:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/219355-is-it-worth-arsenal-spending-19-million-on-goran-pandev" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2193 ... ran-pandev</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i love the part when they say "Chamakh is as good, if not better than Pandev, and he is much cheaper at £8 million plus Mikael Silvestre" in this article.. LOL

well, they got the "cheaper" part right.. same amount of goals in 50+ less games

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Could be right that this rumor is bullshit after all,
But still a classy player but who never moving to a bigger club in his career?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Pandev is a very good player. But i'd be surprised if we are in for him, he won't come cheap

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom