• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
I remember Ramsey being booed by our own fans. You might forget but I remember, it happened. Deep down you can tell he didn't like it but he was a model professional, he didn't react in any way, he took it (even dough it was unwarranted from the fans).

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You guys are used to nothing. Today 300 feyenoord fans waited for the return of their players to Rotterdam.

And you guys are angry Xhaka got a little booed, one of the most undeserving captains of the Emirates era. He plays next to a 20 year old kid that is 10 times better and plays with his heart on his sleeve. If a player did what Xhaka did here at Ajax or Feyenoord he would be done. He threw the captains armband to the ground, went of slowly and wasted our time, reacted with his arms to the crowd twice, told them to **** off and took his shirt off. Guy should never play for Arsenal again. And you people talk about the fans. They are not cash cows. They deserve to let their feelings be known.

NZgunner

I thought the booing wasn't for his predictably average performance - it was because he was dawdling off the pitch like he was trying to run down the clock.

At least his reaction shows that he's finally aware of the loathing most fans have for him, and the one good thing Emery has done this season is to have called him out on it.

Xhaka (and Özil) gone in January, Emery in May.

Pepes blue pill

You guys are used to nothing. Today 300 feyenoord fans waited for the return of their players to Rotterdam.

And you guys are angry Xhaka got a little booed, one of the most undeserving captains of the Emirates era. He plays next to a 20 year old kid that is 10 times better and plays with his heart on his sleeve. If a player did what Xhaka did here at Ajax or Feyenoord he would be done. He threw the captains armband to the ground, went of slowly and wasted our time, reacted with his arms to the crowd twice, told them to **** off and took his shirt off. Guy should never play for Arsenal again. And you people talk about the fans. They are not cash cows. They deserve to let their feelings be known.

Don't you know the English patriots like to act tough but they are the biggest snow flakes going :lol::lol:

blaze_of_glory

A captain simply has to take the high road there, has to think of the effect on the team going forward. Different circumstances/actions, but this feels like Gallas sitting on the pitch.

Reactions: A_G

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Nah, players always back each other no matter what.

Auba will leave anyway, have said it all year. We’ll be stuck with the French Heskey.
I think Collymore,Anelka and Icardi will tell you otherwise. Hopefully Auba extends if we ditch Emery.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don't you know the English patriots like to act tough but they are the biggest snow flakes going :lol::lol:
I don’t understand man, Ajax players get booed if they aren’t 3-0 up in the first half. Wtf do you guys mean with class? Put some pressure on the ****ers and kick the ones out that fold. How you gonna win titles with all these soft tissue players.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You just don’t disrespect the badge, ever. Would happen to anyone. Luckily it was our worst player who did it.

Pepes blue pill

I don’t understand man, Ajax players get booed if they aren’t 3-0 up in the first half. Wtf do you guys mean with class? Put some pressure on the ****ers and kick the ones out that fold. How you gonna win titles with all these soft tissue players.

I know man, its obviously not nice being booed by anyone let alone thousands of your own fans but its not a huge deal, people are making too much off it imo. I think the fans have the right to do that and I think xhaka can react like that if he wants, tho its not wise really. Got no time for the fans crying cus he told em to **** off tho, give it out you gotta take it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom