• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I just don’t like exaggeration, everyone around the guy says he’s a leader, he’s been captain of every team he’s played for. He clearly must exhibit some kind of leadership.

I’m all for calling a **** player **** but I’m not gonna try rip them down into nothing just for the sake of it.
Gallas was a leader and once our captain.
Ashley Young is the captain of Man Utd.
Vernaelen was out captain too and he was just as error prone as Xhaka. Leadership means nothing when you are the problem
The most basic thing a captain or a leader can do is lead by example. If you saw your boss come into work everyday late, unmotivated, in a messy uniform and making basic mistakes on a regular basis. Would you respect him? Would you want to work 100% for him when he is clearly so out of his depth?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've been reading AM for 2 years, but what happened on Sunday made me really angry.
Why is it that we as a club keep rewarding error prone players with more game time. We saw it with wenger, we're seeing it Emery. It's not like xhaka is a teenager or he's 20 who we can attribute his error to immaturity.

I don't care what happens.
I just don't want to see him starting games consistently for us.

Infact, he should not be starting our big games.

He might play well in some games, but the downside far outweighs the upside of having him in our side. A lot of teams know he's the weak link.

I keep hearing the usual excuse that he helps us with our build up play, but when he's pressed and he has no time to think, he hurries his pass, thereby putting us under more pressure. I mean, fecking hell, a midfielder who gives away more penalty than a defender?

We tend to give mustafi stick for making brainless mistakes, but if you check the stats, xhaka probably have made more errors leading to goals.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I've been reading AM for 2 years, but what happened on Sunday made me really angry.
Why is it that we as a club keep rewarding error prone players with more game time. We saw it with wenger, we're seeing it Emery. It's not like xhaka is a teenager or he's 20 who we can attribute his error to immaturity.

He might play well in some games, but the downside far outweighs the upside of having him in our side. A lot of teams know he's the weak link.

I keep hearing the usual excuse that he helps us with our build up play, but when he's pressed and he has no time to think, he hurries his pass, thereby putting us under more pressure. I mean, fecking hell, a midfielder who gives away more penalty than a defender?

We tend to give mustafi stick for making brainless mistakes, but if you check the stats, xhaka probably have made more errors leading to goals.
My man signed up on this forum to bash Xhaka. That's the kind of pettiness I can get behind.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

Welcome to the forum. I am already your fan.

Preacher

Always Crying

htCOzAV.gif

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

We need more people like you here mate

Jae

Don't know why he's said that. People have been very complementary about our team this year, we've had quite a lot of praise so far in comparison to previous seasons and a lot of people are backing us to finish 3rd/4th when previously we've been a laughing stock.

The only thing our team is getting slagged off for at the minute are the stupid error prone players that cost us points every game.

He can try and deflect it on to the team, but the criticism is of mainly of him. If he doesn't like it then he can either stop costing us points every other game or he can make sure the door doesn't hit him on the way out. Either way I'll be happy.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bit of conflict & divisions not necessarily a bad thing.

We seemed far too happy as a squad last season achieving **** all & bottling 4th.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Welcome to the forum. I am already your fan.
Thanks Photon.

It's just so sad. That by the time everyone realises it, it will be too late. Pep and Klopp didn't persist with the dross they met at their respective clubs.
They cleared them out ruthlessly.

Since I've been supporting Arsenal it seems there's always someone in our squad who seems as if he's playing for the the opposition, who can single handedly cost us points.

Here's hoping that emery drops him for our next game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Most toxic thread ever. Just full of negativity. This and the Özil thread are just nasty.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just don't get why some of you are defending the guy that just cost us the NLD at home? Get a f***ing grip! His penalty cost us two points!

If we end up finishing one point behind Sp**s again this year I am going to have a f***ing heart attack! Just to have that mid-table **** lot with the bragging rights.

And with the Russian prostitutes looking like they'll stink the place up this year we should finish top of London. If we miss out by a small margin like last year it'll be on Xhaka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom