• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Xhaka should be back up and come on in the 60-90 minute phase of games if we are wining and to slow down the play. Only then should he be near the first team.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka is a disaster, like Mustafi. We need a decent DM. This squad is no where Pool and City.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We have better players than him in midfield and he doesn’t need to be starting. We will continue to struggle while Emery persists with this plodder.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I reckon I could make a list of about 50 midfielders better than Xhaka. Very easily in fact, I could do it in under 5 minutes. If any one wants to see it and give it to Emery, I’m more than willing to give it a go.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was cheered and jeered off the pitch. What do those paying fans who watch him every week, know? Clearly, they must all be brain-washed by AM Xhaka 'haters'.
Think everyone who goes week in and week out to the games must have had their fill of his stupidity. If it was me I would be livid paying to see that clown get chance after chance to disappoint. He needs to sit, period!

And Guendouzi for president! 20 years old and already a leader of our team! Guys like Xhaka, Mustafi etc. can look up to this guy on how to behave and take responsibility!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

In the 2nd half, he went up front lot of times and killed our attack everytime he received the ball. He is so not athletic enough to play in the PL. Can't get the ball on the half turn. One of our worst ever buys.
Love it when he gets the ball under his feet. He looks absolutely helpless. Happened in the Villa box. Was like looking at Bambi on ice...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was cheered and jeered off the pitch. What do those paying fans who watch him every week, know? Clearly, they must all be brain-washed by AM Xhaka 'haters'.
I'm not fan of booing your own player when coming off but hopefully this will wake him up but knowing xhaka he going to play well next game then back being bad

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm not fan of booing your own player when coming off but hopefully this will wake him up but knowing xhaka he going to play well next game then back being bad
I think it would help a lot if he started to accept responsibility for his mistakes. The fans see these videos and read his comments, and I think that's why he was jeered. I think he's too arrogant for that though.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I reckon I could make a list of about 50 midfielders better than Xhaka. Very easily in fact, I could do it in under 5 minutes. If any one wants to see it and give it to Emery, I’m more than willing to give it a go.

CMs/DMs better than Xhaka

1. Fabinho
  2. Casemiro
  3. Busquets
  4. Kante
  5. Ndombele
  6. Guendouzi
  7. Torreira
  8. Jorginho
  9. Ndidi
  10. Gueye
  11. Partey
  12. Rodri
  13. Fabian Ruiz
  14. Javi Martinez
  15. Henderson
  16. Declan Rice
  17. FdJ
  18. Kimmich
  19. Fernandinho
  20. Arthur
  21. Pjanic
  22. Brozovic
  23. Modric
  24. Kroos
  25. Rabiot
  26. Neves
  27. Pogba
  28. Veratti
  29. Fabregas
  30. Witsel
  31. Gundogan
  32. Lo Celso
  33. Ramsey
  34. Saul
  35. Willock
  36. Kovavic
  37. Doucoure
  38. Koke
  39. Tielemanns
  40. Aouar
  41. Herrera
  42. Sissoko
  43. Ever Banega
  44. N’Zonzi
  45. Tolisso
  46. Winks
  47. Thomas Delaney
  48. Cellabos
  49. Bennacer
  50. Allan
Some are debatable but the point still sounds. If I think of 50 footballers that play in your position that I believe are better than you and a big club like Arsenal FC makes you captain, then there really is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom