Granit Xhaka: Midfield Rock

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Emeryates, Oct 28, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

1. He's not a problem at all

13.7%
  2. Can be an important player with the right partner/set-up

41.0%
  3. Shouldn't be relied upon, squad player at best

23.1%
  4. Not good enough for Arsenal and should be sold

22.2%
  1. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

Mate, you not even know what troll means. Get a grip.

2. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Lot's have put down the Club over recent years and the our Greatest post war manager , I didn't hear you pipe up then .

3. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Yup, my goal is a more valuable discussion board. I'm seriously attached to this forum and posters of that ilk drive me insane because they constantly break down any reasonable discussion with irrational idolisation.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  4. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

There is the difference.

In my mind he should be in the same boat as Juventus, Barcelona, Leicester fans or many other members from other football forums, who registered here just to flame and troll us. They were all banned, but he's still living here.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  5. Erlis

Erlis Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

You should get banned for dealing with members and not topic. Do you have to say anything about Xhaka, or just trolling other members.

6. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

I said everything about Xhaka as there is to say.

In short. We need to get rid of him. Since the day he joined us, our downhill began. He's walking mistake, not suited to EPL. Too slow, doesn't feel comfortable under pressure. Often takes too many touches and slows down attacks, can't tackle. He would be better player in the league like Serie A. If you wish him the best, tell him to go there:lol:

Big Poppa and RacingPhoton like this.
  7. Erlis

All those opinions are wrong. You should check the stats, for example speed/pace, Xhaka is faster than all other midfielders at Arsenal, besides Ramsey, who is slightly faster than Xhaka.

https://talksport.com/football/4148...erick-aubameyang-official-speed-test-results/

Xhaka handles pressure very well, he has proved that many times, when playing against top teams of PL. Watch the games. Xhaka has the highest number of tackles at Arsenal, so how cannot he tackle. Wrong again.

He speeds up the attack with his progressive/forward passes, one of the best in PL. Check the stats. I have them somewhere but can't find them at the moment.

8. Gervais

Gervais Well-Known Member

yeah whatever Granit

RacingPhoton likes this.
  9. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

You another troll that pretty much offers nothing to this forum.

10. Furious

Furious Emery Hired, Telly Off

What do you offer again? Haven't seen anything resembling a good post from you, the only thing that makes you standout is you constant hatred of Erlis.

Erlis, arsenefc and BigPoppaPump like this.
  11. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

He even know what time of day I post lmao, what a weirdo.

Furious likes this.
  12. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

If we have to play him is it worth playing him further up the pitch? As it won't be as costly if he makes a mistake. Or are his skill set only limited to a deep lying mf? Maybe then he can make more use of his ball striking capabilities. Or is it just not worth the hassle trying to accomodate such a limited player.

I hate that our squad is so bad that we have to consider frankly more and more outrageous solutions. We have really fallen a long way.

13. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

One troll sticking up for another - surprise, surprise.

I've made my thoughts clear but if you wanna suck him off then be my guest.

14. Erlis

To be honest, I don't even notice him let alone to notice what he thinks of me or anyone on here nor that other guy whose most famous statement is " have a horrible life all".

Useless stuff to deal with.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  15. Arsefan7

Arsefan7 New Member

Most games Xhaka is mr consistent, you don’t expect any brilliant moments and his grass coverage is high. One of areas Arsenal lack in comparison to top teams is a midfielder with recovery speed/pace with a touch of power. None of our midfielders have this.

Artisan likes this.
  16. squallman

squallman Still Pining for Wenger

Fixed that for you

Artisan and celestis like this.
  17. Gunner-Union

Gunner-Union Well-Known Member

I’d like Weston Mckennie as a Xhaka replacement or as an addition he’s only 20 and a good box to box he can tackle and get forward and is athletic, don’t think he’s break the bank either being at shalke

RacingPhoton likes this.
  18. Football Manager

Football Manager Broken Record

These are the type of players for Xhaka replacement.

Box to box **** is not what needed.
    We need a silky midfielders who play smart, read the game well, dictate tempo, skillful, play one two/one touch pass/beautiful through pass, have great first touch, ball control, tactical knowledge, decision making, passing and positioning.

Not someone who based their game on hard work. Play ugly boring disgusting football. Run into the opponent box and leave huge gaps in the midfield for the opponent to exploit.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  19. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Xhaka is going to be the next (main) captain for us.. Will probably be made official in a few weeks I think.

say yes and Furious like this.
  20. razörist

razörist Ozil Stan

What a joke. There’s nobody better available either.

Artisan and RacingPhoton like this.