• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He's good when well protected behind, because he is slow.

We know this about him and must not forget about it. His role must be upgraded on ASAP. The fact that he still plays such an important role for the team is the real problem here.

I think he used to be somewhat able to get the ball forward, now he risks nothing and just passes it sideways or backwards most of the time. Whatever he used to have it just doesn't look like he has it anymore

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think he used to be somewhat able to get the ball forward, now he risks nothing and just passes it sideways or backwards most of the time. Whatever he used to have it just doesn't look like he has it anymore

I dont think I remember him being competent without protection behind him. He is just slow and that has never changed to me.

Problem is, he cant be a starter for us, he is too much of a defensive weakpoint centrally IMO.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I dont think I remember him being competent without protection behind him. He is just slow and that has never changed to me.

Problem is, he cant be a starter for us, he is too much of a defensive weakpoint centrally IMO.

I just think he doesnt even move the ball forward so I've no idea why he is on the pitch.

Manberg

Predator
I’m watching a good Xhaka performance, no clue what you guys are strawmanning about. He’s dictating tempo and is always making himself available for his teammates to pass to. Great positioning and reading of the game too.

Breezy

I’m watching a good Xhaka performance, no clue what you guys are strawmanning about. He’s dictating tempo and is always making himself available for his teammates to pass to. Great positioning and reading of the game too.

LOL

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I had to take a break from my daily Xhaka hate posts when mandem were defending paed*philia but now I'm back and I'm refreshed. Sell this man in January, literally when the 1st January comes sell this man. Don't care if its under value, this man has cost us so much more.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He is definitely one of the worst things to happen to Arsenal. Took the club to his level.
His level is Stoke. Guess where Stoke are, guess where we're heading? This guy was meant to go out to Stoke for loan when he was younger. The Charlie Adam comparisons are scary because he probably couldn't bench him.

Manberg

Predator
What’re you guys on about?

I think Xhaka was one of our best players, as usual. You guys make it out like he was bad. You don’t even give reasons. What did he do that was so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom