• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Superb once again, absolutely MOTM display from him. This box-to-box role is perfect for him. He made some vital interceptions and he’s such a threat going forward now.

His assist was obviously unreal but I really liked his pass to Martinelli early on. We underrate his vision sometimes- he’s one of Europe’s best passers and he’s been for quite a while.

One of the first names on the team sheet is Granit. Long may it continue.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
MOTM yesterday.

Probably playing in the most important position for our set up and has arguably been our best player so far this season.

The past is the past but judging by the present he's been a revelation.

His lack of injuries could also be pivotal for us this season. We really can't afford to lose him for a medium-long term spell, given how important he is to us and the real drop off in quality of cover.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fc97ydPWYAAEnc_

When did @Jury start writing for the BBC?

ptrcopp

Garth Crooks’ piece is shocking. It’s neither journalism or punditry, just abuse.

Especially when Xhaka has been so good this season. He was terribly managed by Emery, on the pitch and as a person.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So we’re going to @Jury whenever he has a decent game and Jury’s going to come in here and slaughter him whenever he has a nothing game or worse? Are we really going through do that, coz I’ll be happy to play that game boss.

I was too busy off that gas last night to read through the gas you posted as this agenda has you in a Full Nelson 🤣🤣

Anyways, I’ve said it many times..I’m fair with my assessment and criticise him when he’s had a stinker and praise when necessary, just like all the players in my squad. Repeating myself here but I have no attachment to any player in this squad although the documentary has shown another side to things especially with Xhaka that I have to respect. Still anyone can get Smokeyy’s smoke at any given time including the manager as it should be.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I was too busy off that gas last night to read through the gas you posted as this agenda has you in a Full Nelson 🤣🤣

Anyways, I’ve said it many times..I’m fair with my assessment and criticise him when he’s had a stinker and praise when necessary, just like all the players in my squad. Repeating myself here but I have no attachment to any player in this squad although the documentary has shown another side to things especially with Xhaka that I have to respect. Still anyone can get Smokeyy’s smoke at any given time including the manager as it should be.

🧐

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I don’t even crap on him when he’s no good tbh. I stopped that a long time ago. I only end up repeating what 15 other people have posted before me. And as long as we’re winning and everything around him is clicking, the feelgood factor overrides average or poor displays. You just say ‘onto the next one’. He was more or less invisible v Man Utd but was fully involved yesterday in a totally dominant team display. We aren’t doing that with ten men so he’s doing his bit. You do worry about how his role works against the better sides though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom