• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners at the Euros

Which Arsenal player will perform best at the Euros?

• Hector Bellerin

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Mesut Özil

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • Olivier Giroud

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Laurent Koscielny

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Petr Cech

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Granit Xhaka

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Wojciech Szczesny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Wilshere

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Aaron Ramsey

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mate the way that bloke is going , she'll be lucky to be around in another 6 months . This is like the 4th girl he's going out with in the last year and a half .

Wait are you sure?

I thought this was the same girl as he posted some pictures earlier this year.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Mate the way that bloke is going , she'll be lucky to be around in another 6 months . This is like the 4th relationship within the last year and a half . Not even talking about times him and Giroud hit the town:lol: ffs

:lol: His last bird was a bit of a slapper tbh, used to send half naked selfies to a popular twitter account for publicity. He did the right thing binning her. His new missus looks a lot classier, even though she could well be mistaken for his mum.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

:lol: His last bird was a bit of a slapper tbh, used to send half naked selfies to a popular twitter account for publicity. He did the right thing binning her. His new missus looks a lot classier, even though she could well be mistaken for his mum.

Too much time in the Solarium by the looks of it . Yeah I seen the ex , not sure I 've seen her fully clothed ever .:lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Lost a few now haven't we?

Hector Bellerin's Spain have been eliminated by Italy, who've impressed the fk out of me.

Wilsh.. yeah, he and England are gone.

Granit and Petr gone too, both had stellar tournaments.

Gutted for them but at least they get a prolonged break, especially as it looks like Özil, Oli and Kos will be going the distance. Heck, maybe even Rambo with Wales!

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Lost a few now haven't we?

Hector Bellerin's Spain have been eliminated by Italy, who've impressed the fk out of me.

Wilsh.. yeah, he and England are gone.

Granit and Petr gone too, both had stellar tournaments.

Gutted for them but at least they get a prolonged break, especially as it looks like Özil, Oli and Kos will be going the distance. Heck, maybe even Rambo with Wales!
Now, for Italy to knock out ze Germans and all our key players are rested.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Lads have been fantastic, we still have four left in the tournament too. Mesut, Oli, Kos and Rambo.

Giroud was outstanding yesterday, he and Griezmann have developed a fantastic understanding. I don't wanna turn this into give Giroud his props etc, but ****ing hell, PUT SOME RESPEK ON IT.

Giroud gets ripped from pillar to post, booed by his own fans and has his ability as a footballer questioned regularly. He ALWAYS responds, with goals and assists. I feel like because he's our leading man he takes a lot of stick when we fail to win games, and don't get me wrong, sometimes his misses are costly. But find me another striker on the planet who hasn't cost his team when he hasn't had his shooting boots on.. I'll wait.

Honestly, I think we can win the league with Giroud as our main striker, if we tweak our system slightly and others pitch in with a reasonable amount of goals. Giroud has proven he can do it on the big stage against the best teams. His goal return has increased every season he's been here, the fact that he went 19 games without a goal, yet still finished the season our top scorer probably reflects poorly on the rest of our attackers bar Alexis.

Anyway;

Wednesday Rambo sadly misses out against Portugal after being a victim of the bogus yellow card ruling. Oli, Kos and Mesut feature for France and Germany respectively, should be a fantastic match. Either way us Gooners win too, which is excellent :D. Fancy Oli and Mesut both to score.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsey has been our best performer so far. Then Koscielny who's been the best CB along with Boateng.

After that Giroud closely followed by Özil.

Didn't pay attention to Cech too much, Wilshere didn't play enough and Bellerin didn't play at all. Szczesny got injured very early too. Oh and Xhaka was very good in all of the Swiss group games.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom