• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners on international duty

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Expect Poldi to score a few v the Far Oer Islands.

A confidence boost for Giroud would be nice too.

Couldn't find an overview of all players involved yet.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Theo & Ox will almost certainly feature for either/both Englands matches.

The worry is Diaby. Maybe the footballing gods will smile at us and he wont play for France (was he called up?)

Proof

Established Member
Gooner_Stu said:
The worry is Diaby. Was he called up ?
Unfortunately, yes. Deschamps said that there is a worry over his physical condition after playing 90 minutes against Liverpool.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Deschamps plays him for the full 90 in any of the France's games, he's a complete ****.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Atleast Cazorla shouldnt be starting. Thats always a bonus when Xavi/Iniesta and Fabregas are from the same nation as him.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Diaby is the first name on the French team sheet according to Wenger.

First name for France team sheet or First name in French midfield, can't remember.

draiocht fianna

psycho said:

First name for France team sheet or First name in French midfield, can't remember.

Seriously? I like Diaby, but surely the only way he'd be the first name on that sheet is if they used alphabetical order. I can't think of any other French players whose first name starts with the letters AB.

draiocht fianna

Internationals should be less of a pain than in previous years.

Ox, Walcott, Jack and Gibbs are not automatic starters for England. Cazorla isn't for Spain. Arteta is not even considered. Poldi and Mertesacker have lost their starting berths for Germany and we have fewer African players than before.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
draiocht fianna said:
psycho said:

Seriously? I like Diaby, but surely the only way he'd be the first name on that sheet is if they used alphabetical order. I can't think of any other French players whose first name starts with the letters AB.

Its true, and its not just Wenger thats said it but a number of the previous French NT mangers. They all rate him highly (when fit)

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
what are the chances that "you know who" is going to have a 6-month injury while playing for his national team (again)?

glaveror

USArsenal said:
what are the chances that "you know who" is going to have a 6-month injury while playing for his national team (again)?

After he left,I have a feeling there is no chance of that. Just watch him now having a few seasons completely injury free..
As for our players I just hope they won't be involved too much into some meaningless frendlies and nobody gets injured (looking at Diaby with dread).

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
USArsenal said:

Very high I hope and then when he gets benched for Welbeck and Hernandez in April he can realise the meaning of the word karma.

Herbas

USArsenal said:

Apparently Dutch manager said that Huntelaar is the main striker now. About ****ing time... :?

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
glaveror said:
After he left,I have a feeling there is no chance of that. Just watch him now having a few seasons completely injury free..
As for our players I just hope they won't be involved too much into some meaningless frendlies and nobody gets injured (looking at Diaby with dread).

That's probably what's going to happen now. Wouldn't be surprised at all if van Gaal decides to use f ucking Huntelaar to replace him.

Camel

USArsenal said:

If(when?) "you know who" gets injured, we have an excellent chance to compare our medical service with United's.

Or whiskey nose just won't let his prize asset to play meaningless friendlies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom