• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners on international duty

Vibra

Established Member
Ox taken out, he played a great match, sure it was against Moldova but still very proud of him, looked a lot more composed and mature than during the Euro. Man of the match for me

mr.mojo

ox looked good. him,jack and rooney would be a great combination of english physicality/mindset and flair. but im sure theyl F it up somehow.

not many other technical players out there for ox to play with today. defoe didnt want to link up, just wanted to shoot as much as possible, but alex kept feeding him and set up his goal.

played very central and really drove at the defence, like a young gerrard, great power player.

theo came on for him, been on a while now and isnt in the game at all. id like to see him pushed up, replacing defoe's runs around the back. disappointing so far

Floating

Established Member
Vibra said:
Ox taken out, he played a great match, sure it was against Moldova but still very proud of him, looked a lot more composed and mature than during the Euro. Man of the match for me

Best player on the pitch.

mr.mojo

assist for theo. got his head up and laid the ball back to the edge of the box, simple but it worked. defoe would have shot straight at the defender there.

good finish from milner.

Tranquil

Tis funny that Theo really would not get anywhere near top level professional football if he wasnt fast. Literally has a worse touch and decision making than most players in my Sunday league.

mistaT

Established Member
Diaby's goal was pretty nice

Good to see all these Gooners tearing it up on internationals

Wouterus

Why hasn't Jenkinson been called up yet for the Finland squad? Does their head coach even know that he is eligible to represent Finland? Or does Carl want to wait because he still has hopes to play for England at some point?

RUS arsenal

Established Member
mo50 said:
Nice to see Diaby scoring. Any word on his performance?
I only watched the 1st half but Diaby and Benzema were by far the stand out players on the pitch during those 45 minutes.

FinnGooner

Established Member
mo50 said:
Nice to see Diaby scoring. Any word on his performance?

I saw the whole thing on the spot. France was pretty poor and I thought we deserved a bit more from the game. Diaby was the best player on the pitch the whole first half. On the second half his level dropped among the rest of the French team but he was still their best player imo. Mapou Yanga-M'Biwa was also relatively impressive although he wasn't challenged enough by our striker(s).

benjamin86

Established Member
Wouterus said:
Why hasn't Jenkinson been called up yet for the Finland squad? Does their head coach even know that he is eligible to represent Finland? Or does Carl want to wait because he still has hopes to play for England at some point?

They tried but i think he's waiting to see what happens in his career before declaring.

Galahad

Podolski was pretty much invisible when he came on and Mertesacker wasnt tested. At least the shakyness of our defense has been down to Philip Lahm and our offensive style more then individual errors.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yao Kouassi scored today nice goal, Gevinho why you don't do that at arsenal?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AT-0APwNYM&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AT-0APw ... r_embedded</a>

great pass by yaya toure by the way.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
yousif_arsenal said:
Yao Kouassi scored today nice goal, Gevinho why you don't do that at arsenal?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AT-0APwNYM&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AT-0APw ... r_embedded</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

great pass by yaya toure by the way.

:lol: How you called him Yao Kouassi THEN Gervinho!

Expecting improvement from him this season.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom