• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners on international duty

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
This is your best post.

Seal Of Approval Thumbs Up GIF

Seal of approval from the caped crusader?
I’m chuffed.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trent isn’t there though. Walker, Trippier and James are better options.

White is a plodder in comparison. Walker is on the decline though.
Yeah but White isn't a sexpest or a sicknote like 2 of the 3 mentioned.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have no idea how Big Gabriel especially isn't in the Brazil squad, madness to me...massive for us though!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Have no idea how Big Gabriel especially isn't in the Brazil squad, madness to me...massive for us though!

They’re only playing a one off friendly in Morocco with no manager.

Doubt they’re taking it seriously.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Sane plays in Germany for a couple of seasons already. A proper alpha, won titles here and left on to bigger venues.

Plus he always played with a raised head 😏

• Fs
Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Trippier over White only because of set pieces and England rely a lot on set pieces. Remember how they got to 2018 WC semi finals with just 1 open goal whole tournament?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Swear White walked out of the world cup? He'll be lucky to ever be called up again, at least while Southgate is in charge.

Also why would Southgate favour a CB at RB when England don't play like we do and they're stacked in that position with actual RBs?

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom