• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners on international duty

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We need to pull out important players, fake some “injuries”. It’s what Fergie used to do all the time when he was chasing the title. Make Saka, Xhaka, Partey, Ødegaard, Zinchenko stay in London.
This is your best post.

Seal Of Approval Thumbs Up GIF

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Just seen the England squad.

Henderson, Gallagher, Mount and McGuire have all been very poor this season. Dier may just be the worst English international CB in my life time.

Give me Mings, White, Dunk, Ward Prowse and Watkins over them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Interesting who are the players are better than him this season? I only can think about Trippier and fit Reece James other than them there nobody should be ahead of white

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Interesting who are the players are better than him this season? I only can think about Trippier and fit Reece James other than them there nobody should be ahead of white
Good. Keep as many players at Colney as we can.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Walker’s finished and Trent is atrocious.

Not complaining but Southgate is a clown 🤡

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The fact that your clown of a NT manager still picks the likes of Dier (who even Sp**s fans think is ****), Maguire, Phillips and Gallagher who never play tells you all you need to know.

Glad White stays with us, hope Saka gets some rest too with these stupid international games.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The fact that your clown of a NT manager still picks the likes of Dier (who even Sp**s fans think is ****), Maguire, Phillips and Gallagher who never play tells you all you need to know.

Glad White stays with us, hope Saka gets some rest too with these stupid international games.
It’s a joke Maguire gets in, but Brighton has 2 English CBs and can’t get a look in. I know Dunk ain’t young, but he has been playing at high level for long time and deserve a look in

GDeep™

League is very weak

Saka won’t get a rest, he’s the manager’s favourite, boy will play ever minute.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Time for Saka to feign a terminal illness, can probably say he was healed by Glenn Hoddle after the international break.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Time for Saka to feign a terminal illness, can probably say he was healed by Glenn Hoddle after the international break.
He’s the star of the England team, this is what happens when you develop top players. You think Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Rio or even Kane missed games?

He belongs to England as much as Arsenal.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s the star of the England team, this is what happens when you develop top players. You think Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Rio or even Kane missed games?

He belongs to England as much as Arsenal.
You take things too seriously.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom