• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

PSG are struggling to renew the contracts of their current players tbh.

Barca or nothing I reckon.

Those right back options The Athletic suggested seem unrealistic too.
The Athletic still think we are a CL team

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Given our current set of midfielders, Rabiot would be an upgrade. I wouldn't mind him.
Yeah he would suit us perfect with xhaka, el neny and ceballos all being slow unathletic midfielders. Let’s get the slowest midfield in the world

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Weird that you've got the likes of Juve, PSG and Barca supposedly sniffing around him. Hector's pretty clearly done athletically. I'm thinking it's a lot of paper / agent talk.

I worry if we'll be able to move him on in the summer to be honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Got to wonder how much we'd ask for Hector anything around 20M 25M we should sell don't expect we got more that's his value

Goonger

Given the lack of money going about the now. I wonder if there's a deal to be made with Barca that sees Emerson Royal join us & Bellerin join them. I know it's complicated with Betis Co owning him but some variation of a swap deal might work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom