• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Thanks for your advice but I already go to the stadium. I'm also a girl. I didn't say I would continue to support his ****e form as I spoke about his past performances. I also don't reckon I'm detached either.
Well ok, lass! Still, supporting his ****ness just because he says a few things about AFTV is a bit of a weird one. I wouldnt let meaningless side issues get in the way of what you think should be happening on the pitch.

IslingtonBornandbred

That's why it hasn't been , it can't be verified .

If it's fake they could have said much juicer stuff anyway. It pretty much sums up what Orstein said last summer about Bellerin wanting to go to Barca. And of course, he'd still want to go. And shock horror, human doesn't like aspects of training or the leadership in the team.

There's a reason conversations like these are private. Fans don't like to hear these things but they are a fact of life. Harry Kane's probably sitting there with his agent saying "give it another few years and I'll go to Madrid if they want me". Sp**s fans would cry like babies if they heard that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Must be fake anyway. Everyone knows Hector has never been linked to any other club and there have never been strong rumours about him wanting to leave, like, ever. :lol:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Well ok, lass! Still, supporting his ****ness just because he says a few things about AFTV is a bit of a weird one.

I won't hesitate to criticise him again though. He has a lot to improve on. He is a terrible crosser of the ball and has poor positional awareness where he still finds himself getting sucked in towards his centre half leaving too much space down his side. I don't think he's improved much in the last 2 seasons. Hopefully a new manager can help his game.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If it's fake they could have said much juicer stuff anyway. It pretty much sums up what Orstein said last summer about Bellerin wanting to go to Barca. And of course, he'd still want to go. And shock horror, human doesn't like aspects of training or the leadership in the team.

There's a reason conversations like these are private. Fans don't like to hear these things but they are a fact of life. Harry Kane's probably sitting there with his agent saying "give it another few years and I'll go to Madrid if they want me". Sp**s fans would cry like babies if they heard that.

Come on mate , what are you thinking ? You think I don't know people talk ? At worst it's a private conversation that's his business and you hav to respect it . We don't even know when this even took place.

I do find it strange according to what I see on here and twitter that he's utter every cliche about all in a couple of minutes . Also find it weird Dt is flailing about arguing with anyone that isn't outraged by this .

I have no doubt this will all come out in the next couple of weeks .

Stannis

pretty sure its him, as others have mention Orstein confirmed he asked Wenger to leave last year. All seems odd though considering he signed a 5-year deal earlier.

Does Barcelona even need him now though? Roberto has done well there plus they have Semedo.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It wouldn't even be an outrage if it were true. I mean, wtf are people trying to defend so vehemently here? :lol: You think players don't actually talk about their futures with friends and whatnot? You actually think every discussion about potential transfers only takes place in the presence of club officials and their agents? You also think they don't have a moan about various other things about the club? **** me.

The only reason people are crying 'fake' is because they see it as some sort of victory for the evil AFTV... Hilarious.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's practically impossible to be verified without Hector wanting to clear his name with the use of a voice analyst expert and his gadgets.

Pretty sure the papers would run their own verification process , if there was enough there that they could avoid litigation they would run it .

Stannis

its not the end of the world if he goes, he is contracted till 2023 we could get a king's ransom for him if Barca are that desperate/stupid

Stannis

This just proves the old joke that Arsenal's digital fanbase is like the Mafia, dont **** with it even if you are right

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't see this as a big deal in all honesty, it's like that Turkish guy that overheard Özil at a restaurant criticising Wenger and the club a few years ago. Just because players defend the club in the press doesn't mean they don't have misgivings about things in private.
Thing is, I wouldnt blame him for anything he's alleged to have said. He's right about everything. He's gone back up in my estimation :lol: And as you said, if it isnt him, then whoever did that impression has Bellerin down to a tee. You wont hear a better impression if Bellerin tried himself.

I just thinks its fake because of the timing.

Anyway if real, so what? I think everyone can understand Bellerin and Barcelona connection and also as top3 performer this season that he is mad at how things has went this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom