• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry Celebration

Aussie

Established Member
It said in the everton preview that Henry's goal celebration was much better. Can somebody tell me what he did as we didnt get the game on t.v in Aus. Would be good if he started to do crazy backflips or something

JazzG

Established Member
He just stood there and raised both his arms up, like this.
Code:
_|_
 |
/ \

Sorry for the poor pic ;)

JazzG

Established Member
_39700879_henrycele_em_200x245.jpg

Here is a slightly better pic

jc8gooner

He just stood there and walked slowly away, with his arms slightly raised. Very nonchalant celebration. It is great the way he celebrates, cos there is so much varity. Sometimes he goes crazy, other times he is just soo damn cool.

JazzG

Established Member
He should try some of Martin's celebrations. Probably wise not to, might pull a muscle or something :eek:

Adam

Established Member
He can't take Toure's mantle. Although he only done them in the FA cup final. It would be good if he done more of them.

Thinking about it; Robbie Keane's celebration is like the poor mans flips!

JazzG

Established Member
ha! Keane's celebrations are poor. That lua lua has some crazy flips as well!

I can't remember seeing Toure's flips :( Maybe they are on the season review dvd

//goes off to find dvd

JazzG

Established Member
Code:
\|/
 |
/ \

I have edited my pic accordingly now ;)

Just seen Toure's flip, pretty cool heh

reggiepaul

I know what his goal celebration was. It's the quickening from the Highlander. He said to himself after the goal, "Il peut y avoir seulement d'un" ("there can be only one" in french).

After this point (unavailable on sky sports because they suck) the skied opened up and lightening came down and struck Henry and he was raised from the ground (via levitation or by Kolo? who knows) and was brought closer to the right hand side of God.

Phil

The BBC radio commentary team called it a "camp" celebration!

I was there and noticed nothing "camp", I began to think that I had missed our Thierry mincing about the penalty area with a hand on one hip, whilst suggesting that Robinson should try more pastel colours on his GK Jersey!
:respect

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
It was a funny celebration, it was like Thierry was saying "That's how good I am, I can't help it!"
What a goal though, great cross by Freddie. In fact, all of the goals were great, bril;liant passing and top finishing.

Mark

Established Member
henry doing flips isn't really his style. he's a cool player and he knows it. 8)

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom