• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

I don't know why this is being scoffed at. He looks pretty damn talented, better than any of the bargain basement ****e Wenger has bought in the last few years. 6m for a forward that doesn't trip over the ball on a regular basis? Yes please.

say yes

forum master baiter
If a club like ours want elite talent you have to cast a wide net. We don't buy mbappe's for £100m that's what madrid/barca do, we have to get them before they bloom.

And how's that working out for us?

I'd rather we buy one £50m teenager who's worth it than five £10m ones who will probably never even play for the club.

Not having a go at this individual: I've never even heard of him (let alone see him play). Just sick of our transfer policy the last decade or so.

Haemorraging these small fees (which add up) on players who add nothing to the squad and who's job could be done by an academy player 90% of the time. Guys like Elneny and Gabriel. What ****ing pointless signings.

Then we wonder why we can't afford that £10m extra to buy a special player.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
When was the last time we signed an exciting attacking talent for the first team squad? As long as he can get a permit all for it. Have not got one wide player that can run at a man with the ball & finish.

With the reported fee, playing the required quota in top 8 European league & the expected wages he racks up a few appeal points.

AVENTUS

I can see this one getting done we will sign him.

But what's the situation with Work Permits that's the big question have we got another Asano on our hands

Krokur

Get him and Iheanacho to make a front three with Iwobi as a wide playmaker and Onyekuru as an inside forward, bring Obi John Mikobi back to the Premier League to partner Granit in the middle and add some experience at the back:

publika.az1429795582esas.jpg

#NigerianCore

CrypticSaint

And how's that working out for us?

I'd rather we buy one £50m teenager who's worth it than five £10m ones who will probably never even play for the club.

Not having a go at this individual: I've never even heard of him (let alone see him play). Just sick of our transfer policy the last decade or so.

Haemorraging these small fees (which add up) on players who add nothing to the squad and who's job could be done by an academy player 90% of the time. Guys like Elneny and Gabriel. What ****ing pointless signings.

Then we wonder why we can't afford that £10m extra to buy a special player.
Fabregas, bellerin, holding even. You can get top young talent for piddles as long as you cast a wide net. For every holding you get a chambers but you have to buy the ticket.

I agree with you on the gabriel/elneny point, but it doesn't make this one a waste of money even if it doesn't work out. Signings like this can act as squad filler but their primary focus is to become a star. We can't really on £50m youth talents wanting to join arsenal, not anymore.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Have a feeling this guy will blow up into the next big thing. Brilliant to see us moving for elite talent.

Heard about him back in January when Celtic had a bid rejected. Apparently he was due to move in the summer to them. I imagine this may change that.

Naby keita

This guy spouts nonsense quite alot, i think we should be securing a young striker along with an elite one this window and get rid of three of Giroud/welbeck/walcott/Perez.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This guy spouts nonsense quite alot, i think we should be securing a young striker along with an elite one this window and get rid of three of Giroud/welbeck/walcott/Perez.

From those 4 I would keep Perez but only if Wenger is out. No point keeping him if Wenger is picking the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You don't score 23 goals and provide 9 assists from the left wing as a 19 year old if you don't have something about you.

This guy has shown more than Asano, at a younger age and whilst playing in a better league.
you right this signing wenger should be all over it quality talented youngster don't cost alot and plus this Guy does really love Arsenal Henry was his idol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom