• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I'm also going to put this thread back on track by saying that signing a striker who wears Henry on the back of his shirt seems like a weirdly positive twist of fate and I dont think we should turn up our noses at this lad provided that we bring in proven quality with the relative experience needed alongside him.

African Flair

He surely can't dress up as Henry #14 in a red shirt. Come here and let the world know what Onyekuru is all about. Onyekuru. What a fantastic name.

AeNwT

Personally I'm tired of these type of signings. The only difference between him and our young African players is experience. Plain and simple we keep looking elsewhere when we have these type of players in our academy but don't give them game time. Am I the only person who noticed we sold Gnabry replaced him with Perez and now we're looking at another young winger ? Is this guy better than Gnabry ? The club is just going in circles. In fact the circle is getting smaller and smaller.

In my opinion if he arrives it's to replace Sanchez who he plays like. A lot of us need to wake up a realise he's not a striker and plays in Sanches' position.

Wenger used to unearth gems, we used to pick pocket Barcefrickinglona's youth system. Our strikers of recent have done little to restore faith in Wengers eye for talent - Park, Asano, Campbell, Giroud, Podolaki all have had there moment but none are world class. This summer Wenger needs to find a 6ft, pacey technically gifted Striker. I'd still take Maxi Romero but Morata is over rated - Aubameyang isn't happening, Belotti - I like :p but Henry himself said it best.

The Nicholas Anelka of Arsenal was world class and that's what I want. A young pacey finisher from all angles. If we don't get it I'd like an all rounder with a lot of potential. I'm not even comfortable with the players we're linked with. Sorry to rant, but in my opinion our recent signings have been counterproductive

Last edited:

AVENTUS

He has Henry on the back of his shirt and scores for fun.

Mmmmm

GET THIS DONE HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS

GDeep™

League is very weak
Personally I'm tired of these type of signings. The only difference between him and our young African players is experience. Plain and simple we keep looking elsewhere when we have these type of players in our academy but don't give them game time. Am I the only person who noticed we sold Gnabry replaced him with Perez and now we're looking at another young winger ? Is this guy better than Gnabry ? The club is just going in circles. In fact the circle is getting smaller and smaller.

In my opinion if he arrives it's to replace Sanchez who he plays like. A lot of us need to wake up a realise he's not a striker and plays in Sanches' position.

Wenger used to unearth gems, we used to pick pocket Barcefrickinglona's youth system. Our strikers of recent have done little to restore faith in Wengers eye for talent - Park, Asano, Campbell, Giroud, Podolaki all have had there moment but none are world class. This summer Wenger needs to find a 6ft, pacey technically gifted Striker. I'd still take Maxi Romero but Morata is over rated - Aubameyang isn't happening, Belotti - I like :p but Henry himself said it best.

The Nicholas Anelka of Arsenal was world class and that's what I want. A young pacey finisher from all angles. If we don't get it I'd like an all rounder with a lot of potential. I'm not even comfortable with the players we're linked with. Sorry to rant, but in my opinion our recent signings have been counterproductive

We wanted to keep Gnabry but he wouldn't extend, so you sell him for 5M or lose him for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom