• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hirving Lozano

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
22 years old & one season in Europe but still 30 goals + assists... This is not the finished product. You sign him now as another season he may be out of reach.

Alexis production only kicked on round 22/23 & Mahrez playing in lower leagues putting up Ox levels.

Stannis

He is the only winger we have been linked with who has a proper goal scoring record (which what we need)

40 mil is actually a pretty decent price imo

We should go all for it

Token Yank

The thing I noticed this World Cup is his stamina levels look pretty poor. He seemed to be totally gassed after the first half. Good looking player though. Would be all for this.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Difficult case would rather go for David Nerez from Ajax, but Lozano is not the finished article yet again there is a lot of progress in Lozano. but rated at 40 million thats to much. even Depay who was proven was going for less if i am correct.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm not trying to be a **** guys but I'm in tears over the last few pages. This is transfer season temporary madness or do you always rate players based on 4 games? Anyone who actually watches the eredivisie can tell you Lozano is not a 40M talent, I wouldn't even pay 20 for him honestly. That is, because he's not of the required level to play in the PL for Arsenal. He just isn't. Maybe he'll score 8 goals for Everton and eventually move to Sp**s before going to Turkey but he is NOT a 40m Arsenal talent. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm not trying to be a **** guys but I'm in tears over the last few pages. This is transfer season temporary madness or do you always rate players based on 4 games? Anyone who actually watches the eredivisie can tell you Lozano is not a 40M talent, I wouldn't even pay 20 for him honestly. That is, because he's not of the required level to play in the PL for Arsenal. He just isn't. Maybe he'll score 8 goals for Everton and eventually move to Sp**s before going to Turkey but he is NOT a 40m Arsenal talent. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

You don't know how he would play either? So not sure why you're trying to act like chief Lozano scout all of a sudden. He could be a Salah, he might not, nobody knows...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Linked to United today as a Martial replacement & the player dropping hints on social media.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I am chief Eredivise scout on here so I know, deal with it.

Completely irrelevant and to be honest I do not care. It literally doesn't matter, he could go above and beyond at a different side with better players around him.

Again, unless you're mystic meg, which I highly doubt, you do not know.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Completely irrelevant and to be honest I do not care. It literally doesn't matter, he could go above and beyond at a different side with better players around him.

Again, unless you mystic meg, which I highly doubt, you do not know.
Just accept my authority on this, Junkie. I remember when A-M was screaming for Vincent Janssen, Depay. They learned. You want Frenkie de Jong, De Ligt, Arias only from the Eredivisie right now. Maybe Donny vd Beek, but he needs time.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom