• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hirving Lozano

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is so much hype in this guy he making it easy in holland I think he already got 10 league goals 6 assists in 15 league games

Aevi

Hale End FC
Quality talent, yes please! He is an explosive dribbler with good technique and a decent shot on him, quite similar in style to Sanchez. There are questions marks because he's in the Eredivisie, but I reckon he is good enough to make the step up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This guy allegedly turned down Man City last summer, seems like he'll go where he can get regular PT.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't think PSV would let him go that quick they just signed him few months ago. But if we are really offering 48M then yes they could take the money

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Quality talent, yes please! He is an explosive dribbler with good technique and a decent shot on him, quite similar in style to Sanchez. There are questions marks because he's in the Eredivisie, but I reckon he is good enough to make the step up.

There were question marks about Suarez's goal-scoring record because he was in the Eredivisie.

Aevi

Hale End FC
There were question marks about Suarez's goal-scoring record because he was in the Eredivisie.
Sure, but there were also question marks surrounding Janssen, Klassen, Depay, Fischer...

We just need to be a bit careful is all. I do rate him; I've mentioned him several in the Wish List thread.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
No no no pls don’t ruin his career! Wenger never gives chances to Latin/asian youngsters. Don’t do another Vela to me, he is a promise for my country, we need him in good form in Russia!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No no no pls don’t ruin his career! Wenger never gives chances to Latin/asian youngsters. Don’t do another Vela to me, he is a promise for my country, we need him in good form in Russia!
He is not youngster he is already quality player if we buy him he'll go straight to our starting 11

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I love how everyone is mentioning Depay because he came moved from the Dutch League.

Didn't Luis Suarez sign for Liverpool from there? He turned out to become one of the best PL strikers ever in his short stint in England.

Recently we have failed to take a gamble on these type of signings and it has backfired when they have started playing well. Look at Salah, Mane etc they were on hot form for their former clubs and we failed to take a punt on them.

Lozano is a must buy.

yorch44

The hype is big about him, one year ago he was not in the best form in Mexico, he is having better success in Netherlands cuz the teams are weaker defending. Here defences are more tough and they stopped him with kicks and using the body and force. I think he will struggle going to EPL. He has only been half year in Europe. He needs more time for development. I am Mexican and I watched him play a lot, but I don’t think he is finished product, he is still very raw.

yorch44

I love how everyone is mentioning Depay because he came moved from the Dutch League.

Didn't Luis Suarez sign for Liverpool from there? He turned out to become one of the best PL strikers ever in his short stint in England.

Recently we have failed to take a gamble on these type of signings and it has backfired when they have started playing well. Look at Salah, Mane etc they were on hot form for their former clubs and we failed to take a punt on them.

Lozano is a must buy.
Momo and mané were must buy. Every time I watched manè at Southampton, the quality was so evident. But some people doesn’t have faith in African and unknown players. Lozano has quality but he needs time and development. In Mexico he was very inconsistent. I see him struggling with epl defences.

Aevi

Hale End FC

I recommend watching the second two vids, as they show complete performances.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom