• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ilaix Moriba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s funny when pedri 18 same team has 100 senior matches and 10 caps for Spain. That’s the special talent in the barca team

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It’s funny when pedri 18 same team has 100 senior matches and 10 caps for Spain. That’s the special talent in the barca team
What about Ansu Fati?!

Yeah, you're right, with two talents that good, that definitely means that Ilaix isn't good.

Top logic.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What about Ansu Fati?!

Yeah, you're right, with two talents that good, that definitely means that Ilaix isn't good.

Top logic.
He isn’t one of their main talents. There are already two players his age at barca way ahead of him. And they promoted another 18 year old in Demir who looks very good. Barca kids are full of hype. Few fabregas and many meridas

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

the-muppets-kermit-the-frog.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So Tottenham signed two 18 year old central midfielders for 30 million and Oliver skipp 20 year old starting for them. Too many kids at the same time isn’t gonna help any of them

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But we have Elneny. We can't offer him any minutes!

Tottenham just got rid of Sissoko for 5 million and his massive wages, and might get this guy to replace him with almost no money spent.

Great stuff.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

guess we know why Kane turned down City now :shivering:
The whole thing is weird. The player has agreement with Leipzig and Spanish media saying he rejected every pl club. But the Germans don’t want to pay and now barca agreed deal with Sp**s saying either go there or you won’t play for a whole year

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
wtf I totally forgot they just signed Pape Mate Sarr, they can't sign Moriba too! That's illegal!! :mad:😤

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Only reason I understand not going for him, is Azeez and Patino. But they're a longer way off from 1st team than Moriba? They can be loaned.

I will be fuming if we don't get any midfielder and play Elneny.

gstew

This is a player who Arsenal should sign. We are building a team for 22/23 season and beyond. Considering inflation for transfer fees, what is the likelihood that Moriba will ever be worth less than the current purchase price?

We should take as many chances on top talents as is possible, especially when they cost us nothing long term. Same logic we should use for Camavinga, except that Moriba is far more likely a deal that can be made.

I am very happy that we are spending in this window when opportunities for young talents like Ødegaard, Lokonga and Tavares are there at reasonable prices. Moriba is another one that would never be available to Arsenal at a reasonable price in any other year. There should be no consideration given to stunting the development of Patino and Azeez. If they are top talents, they will push themselves through. If we are ever going to win the league again we need to have too many talents, not too few.

If I had the decision to choose between a good right back and Moriba, I would take the chance on Moriba. This season is not important. We can always add a right back in the winter or next summer...before the 22/23 season that really is important, the season where our young talents will truly start growing together.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Hopefully today serves as a wake up call for Edu and Arteta. Simply cannot allow Sp**s to beat us to this player. If not no excuse for not signing someone like Guimaraes or Neves.

gstew

This is a player who Arsenal should sign. We are building a team for 22/23 season and beyond. Considering inflation for transfer fees, what is the likelihood that Moriba will ever be worth less than the current purchase price?

We should take as many chances on top talents as is possible, especially when they cost us nothing long term. Same logic we should use for Camavinga, except that Moriba is far more likely a deal that can be made.

I am very happy that we are spending in this window when opportunities for young talents like Ødegaard, Lokonga and Tavares are there at reasonable prices. Moriba is another one that would never be available to Arsenal at a reasonable price in any other year. There should be no consideration given to stunting the development of Patino and Azeez. If they are top talents, they will push themselves through. If we are ever going to win the league again we need to have too many talents, not too few.

If I had the decision to choose between a good right back and Moriba, I would take the chance on Moriba. This season is not important. We can always add a right back in the winter or next summer...before the 22/23 season that really is important, the season where our young talents will truly start growing together.
Now I'm thinking that we have to get a RB, no matter what. But we should still get Moriba.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s getting rejected right and left how many now? Thier transfer plans is so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom