• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ilaix Moriba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s very easy for koeman to say football is more important than money when he has been making money from football last 35 years. They basically try to emotionally blackmail him because he is from the academy which clubs tend to do with homegrown players. This kid could break his leg tomorrow and never recover and there won’t be we love you anymore. If you truly believe in him and think he can contribute then give him a deal that reflect that. If you were him would you stay at barca for 25k or go to pl and get 70k and be more likely to play?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Barca should jog this little primadonna on. They already have a superior midfield talent about to burst on the scene anyway.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
wondering if the following is true: Barcelona are concerned they will lose 'next Paul Pogba' wonderkid Ilaix Moriba

“Espanyol were said to have been left shocked by the numbers involved in the offer - with the terms offered to a promising teenager outstripping most of their first-team squad, with a reported annual salary of €3million - but they did alert Barca over their error.”

If so, they might have already caused the problem by bending over backwards when he was 16. The racial abuse that he’s apparently getting now, not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom