• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ilaix Moriba

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Ffs how are Sp**s buying so many players
Decent business too if this goes through along with Romero n gil

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not reliable CalcioMercato and TuttoMercatoWeb journalists don't have any trusted source. nothing been mentioned about Sp**s in Catalan media also they just signed Sarr who in same age it make no sense.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Ilaix wants to go to Leipzig it sounds like, and isn't listening to offers from the Premier League. Sp**s news was bollocks from the looks of it, they don't want to pay the 15m Barça are asking for, Chelsea is the biggest possibility from the premier league.

We will regret not signing him for this price if we don't do it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ilaix wants to go to Leipzig it sounds like, and isn't listening to offers from the Premier League. Sp**s news was bollocks from the looks of it, they don't want to pay the 15m Barça are asking for, Chelsea is the biggest possibility from the premier league.

We will regret not signing him for this price if we don't do it.
Wouldn't surprise me at all that he wants to go somewhere like Leipzig or Dortmund. In that case we don't have that much chance, as those teams are a great pathway for young players, EPL & more rotation is not so tempting surely.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Wouldn't be the first time SPORT is wrong, they have sources with Barça but are not a very high standard of journalism, so it's kind of a toss-up whether their information is good or not.

Hope to god not, though. Would be very frustrating to see him for Tottenham. Arteta really should be throwing everything at him to convince him. But I suspect because of the ****ing Xhaka extension we're not even thinking about a midfielder.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I don't know the player but if it's big fees and high wages my instinct is that we could spend that elsewhere for a bigger improvement to our squad. If he came in he would be 3rd or more likely 4th choice behind Lokonga. We do need another centre mid, but someone like Bruno G, Sabitzer or Aouar would have a bigger impact over the next couple of years. I mean we probably won't get any of them either but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom