• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Toney

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,246
  • Views 76,917

Is Toney an upgrade on Gabriel Jesus at CF?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
80M yeah pay that for Fergie. Toney is 28 even if he preform 2-3 years paying 80M for him will be horrible i wish he was younger but the max i'd pay for Toney at 28 is 50M.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Toney is prem-proven and injury free. Plus he's not reliant on speed so can play till his mid 30's.

Osimhen is injury prone unfortunately and we've seen many times strikers from Serie A not playing well in the premier league, it's a huge risk.

Toney is an all-round striker and Osimhen linkup play isn't as great as Toney.

Mbuemo if he keeps up his development/trajectory will get a huge move next summer.

Halcyon Daze

You spend £150m on an Osimhen with a track record. You don’t spend that on a kid with potential. Franny Jeffers had potential. We’re talking about a proven PL beast here. I’m taking Ivan the Terrible all day long.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Brentford wanted 40 million for Raya and settled for 30 on a loan.

They can at maximum keep him until the summer. The price will drop, unless some club like Tottenham or Chelsea gets really desperate.

Topside

Toney would give us another option up top, confident knows how to finish, great link up play and mustard on pens.

28 he's no Ian Wright but we signed him at that age ! Toney has a good 5 years left in him and is hungry to play at the top level, 80m a lot of money but the no.9 market isn't booming.

Ferguson BHA if he carries on performing they will want an insane fee for him Caicedo price range.

EDIT @Halcyon Daze just read your post Ian Wright :thumbsup:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
60m is final ball park i reckon.

Honestly I think it’ll come down to what circumstances we find ourselves in. If we’re genuinely in a title battle and Jesus injury worries don’t dissipate then you’re gonna be on your knees with a box of open tissues for Toney.

TheEliteMaster100_

We need someone with Ego in the team if we wish to win a major trophy. Someone with balls to take risks. We lack individual brilliance in this team that can help us get over the odds in a difficult game.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Honestly I think it’ll come down to what circumstances we find ourselves in. If we’re genuinely in a title battle and Jesus injury worries don’t dissipate then you’re gonna be on your knees with a box of open tissues for Toney.
Tets wanted him before and we done some shady deal for Raya. Done deal imo. Tets wants to win.

TheEliteMaster100_

I'm sure Arteta will be more pleased with Toney then the likes of Nelson/Smith who are merely pleased to be around the team to not fight for a starting position and merely 'trusting the process.' to get in to his good side (i.e over-praising him constantly in interviews). I have no qualms in flipping Smith Rowe/Nketiah/Nelson next summer to raise funds.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
80M is too much for a player with 18 months left in his contract and 6 months of no match practice.

TheEliteMaster100_

Also I can trust Toney to not have a panic attack when playing against City whereas we all saw how our players reacted to City in our last two fixtures against them in the league. Most being non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom