• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jádson

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Re: Jadson

Yeah, I know it did appear that way but I disagreed pre-match too. I maintained throughout pre-season that our starting backline is good enough but we sure need recruitments to back it up.

Jenkinson-Squillaci-Mango-Traore

as our back-ups? Oh dear.

I'm also very excited by our wide-forward options, though I know already that I'm going to be constantly frustrated by Gervinho all season.

I am surprised you don't think we need a playmaker though, we were often blunt without Cesc last season and I don't see it being any different with him gone this season. Our defensive back-ups may need work, but our starting offense also need more and I certainly think the starting positions should be solved first. It's not even as if our attacking back-ups are all fine, either, the Chamakh of the last 8 months as first back-up striker is worrying.

Anzac

Established Member

Vela said:
irishgunnerz said:
Or we need change way we play. Play to different strengths. Not going to be able to replace like for like. Jadaon is a very good player, just nit in same mould as Fabregas. IF Wenger gets the system right he could be good player for us. Certainly wouldn't say he's ****

I agree change the way we play. Like how we used to play with speed and using counter attacks.

IMO the pyramid midfield shape in the 4231 is what did the most damage to us going forward today. Rosicky in the deep playmaker role alongside Song saw the ball relased too slowly from the CMs, whereas last season with Jack we saw the ball kept in motion far more.

Mastadon

Established Member

Rosicky didnt do much wrong it was Ramsey playing in the advance AM role and Arshavin on the left who didnt contribute. Whenever Gervinho beat his man and made it into the box there was only RVP to aim for when Arshavin and Ramsey should have been in there with him.

Accomplished

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.arseblog.com/index.php/2011/08/lucescu-confirms-arsenal-want-jadson/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.arseblog.com/index.php/2011 ... nt-jadson/</a>

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7100793,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 93,00.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

its on skysports too, looks like we nearing to done the deal the manager say its all depends on jadson now.

ebouenolike

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iet3p8f8ads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... et3p8f8ads</a>

Scored yesterday.

Accomplished

Established Member

Arai said:
How come that Wenger said not wanting Jadson..... :? :roll:

because he's pissed off with the press and instead of dropping hints he's going to send them in totally the wrong direction...

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐

Think he didnt say he didnt want Jadson, I'll have to look back to find exact quote but as always he left it open , saying something like nothing close to a deal for him

Cool finish in that youtube clip

outlaw_member

Established Member

Anzac said:
Vela said:
irishgunnerz said:
Or we need change way we play. Play to different strengths. Not going to be able to replace like for like. Jadaon is a very good player, just nit in same mould as Fabregas. IF Wenger gets the system right he could be good player for us. Certainly wouldn't say he's ****

I agree change the way we play. Like how we used to play with speed and using counter attacks.

IMO the pyramid midfield shape in the 4231 is what did the most damage to us going forward today. Rosicky in the deep playmaker role alongside Song saw the ball relased too slowly from the CMs, whereas last season with Jack we saw the ball kept in motion far more.

That's funny, I didn't think it was a pyramid shape, at all. It was clearly an inverted pyramid shape, as far as I could make out.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

Thought so too. People can over analyse things too much sometimes - its as simple as our front 3 not doing enough yesterday imo.

fabo

6.51 / 10

The service was pretty non-existent aswell tbf, RVP seems to have struggled through pre-season too even though he managed to nick a goal in most games.

People talked about a new-look midfield without Cesc, but it looked more like us doing exactly the same things with inferior players.

Bossa

Established Member

'I can confirm Jadson is wanted by Arsenal,' said Lucescu. 'Now it all depends on him.'

Lucescu is Shaktars coach.

burnsjed

Established Member

Thing is, if/when we lose both Cesc & Nasri, just bringing in this guy, on top of what we have, would seem really underwhelming.
Even if we brought him and a CB in, I think we could still do with another credible attacking alternative.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Jadson, Mata and Cahill would take us to the 3rd-4th placed zone on paper.

Thereafter it depends on our combined creative ability, finishing and defensive work.

Warship

SA Gunner said:
Jadson, Mata and Cahill would take us to the 3rd-4th placed zone on paper.

Thereafter it depends on our combined creative ability, finishing and defensive work.

Hell, with the way our rivals are starting off if we really added the likes of Jadson, Cahill, Gonzalez I would be pretty excited about our squad.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom