• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jádson

Emma Lusa

Re: Jadson

Paddy from Sweden said:
Emma Lusa said:
As he hints, it depends on our CL qualifying .... this game(s) is so vital

He says at the start of next week which is now and we don't know if we've qualified until the 2nd leg next week. This transfer doesn't depend on qualifying and neither should any transfer at this moment cause it's not only about qualifying for this season but also finishing top four so we have a chance on CL football next season.

From our point of view I agree, but for the players thinking of joining us the fact that we are/aren't in the CL will make a big difference.

Players can increase their income and value from a good CL run. Something along the lines of 3-0 tomorrow would greatly help AW in getting players to sign, a poor result and it will get that much harder.

baccy_man

Established Member

The way our team have played against Newcastle who is going to get the goals for us hopefully Jack will be ready to play and get a few things going,

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

There is light said:
Disagree anzac, i think song's positional play throughout was a clear indication of the fact that there was a conscious effort to maintain the inverted pyramid shape throughout.

Please please wenger, don't sign jadson, he's a good player but not the level that we need, it'll be a massive step down IMO, i like shakhtar and jadson, willian, D. costa are players that i've really enjoyed watching in that team but now jadson's starting to horrify me because of these links, don't want to see him at arsenal at all. Also if we were in for costa i could've understood but at 27 and uncertainty as to how he will adjust to PL, it'll be a bad signing.

Light.

Do you feel its that bad mate? My knowledge of Jadson is limited to Shaktar's games with us as well as Copa, and in all those instances I found him to be of an acceptable quality.

Surely we would be looking to change our style of play to suit the format of the players we looking to bring in? Or is that also not enough, please enlighten me.

Id understand if the signing of Jadson would keep us away from signing someone like Hazard though, and I would make the same noises if this were the case, which I assume is why you not happy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

ArsenalArsenal.com

Wenger rejects reports that Arsenal have had bid for Jadson accepted. Boss rules out Tevez move too

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can Jadson play in a pyramid midfield like

----Song
Jadson-Wilshere

Or would it have to be more like
-Song-Wilshere
---Jadson
:?:

NIPOLOPO

Established Member

Wenger denies interest in Jadson and Tevez. Well thank god for that, time to lock this up.

3Z

Did he deny any interest or did he say that we have not had a bid accepted. Im pretty sure it was the latter and that does not mean at all that we are not in for him...

outlaw_member

Established Member

patrick42uk said:
outlaw_member said:
patrick42uk said:
Would like him here. Would give us some bite in midfield I reckon.

Bite? He's quicker and more mobile than Cesc, so he should be better at pressing opponents into mistakes, but...

I think Rosicky did well yesterday as well when pressing, and it shows just how less laboured our midfield is off the ball without Cesc.

By bite I mean his shooting and finishing.

Oh, I thought you meant defensive bite. I think our midfield should be better at pressing, though. I've seen Jadson win possession numerous times for an offensive player.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member

3Z said:
Did he deny any interest or did he say that we have not had a bid accepted. Im pretty sure it was the latter and that does not mean at all that we are not in for him...
According to Dan Roan he denied any interest.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Wenger denied interest, and when further asked wether Donetsks claim of a bid was true, Wenger gave a blunt no.

There is light

SA Gunner said:
Light.

Do you feel its that bad mate? My knowledge of Jadson is limited to Shaktar's games with us as well as Copa, and in all those instances I found him to be of an acceptable quality.

Surely we would be looking to change our style of play to suit the format of the players we looking to bring in? Or is that also not enough, please enlighten me.

Id understand if the signing of Jadson would keep us away from signing someone like Hazard though, and I would make the same noises if this were the case, which I assume is why you not happy.

It's not that bad mate, don't get me wrong i keep saying he's a good player but easily a level below what we should be signing, also he comes as a replacement for a world class player which makes it even worse. I have no clue if jadson's signing will keep us from signing hazard/mata but what is sure is we haven't been able to get mata which is why we're looking at him. About jadson, technically good player, will score goals because he gets into good positions and has a good shot on him, decent passer, decent vision, overall nothing special, an acceptable signing, disappointing due to our current situation. I would say he's a much better fit for 4-1-2-3 than 4-2-1-3 and i do think wenger will play the inverted pyramid shape with him and jack ahead of song.

Wenger dismissed interest in him today so that's an indication we will defo sign him this week.

Irish_Owen

Established Member

GDeep said:
Wenger denied interest, and when further asked wether Donetsks claim of a bid was true, Wenger gave a blunt no.
Doubt he's being at all coy about it then. I'd say this link is dead in the water.

blaze_of_glory

From the lobby, apparently this guy is Jadson's agent?

Marcelo Robalinho
m_robalinho Marcelo Robalinho
I was waiting in Paris the deal, more after Lucescu interviiew on Sunday, but we need to wait more

Marcelo Robalinho
@arsenal have a important matche tomorrow and need to put focus in it and I hope wins!
2 minutes ago

Im going to Brazil now and wait happy news at the end of transfer window for @jadson_8
1 minute ago

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It's total rubbish , thats been touted by a charlaton called redarmy49 who seems to think he knows more about our transfers than Arsène .

He is the one claimng that this is Jadsons agent .

progman07

Established Member

Nowadays it's hard to decide whether you'd believe an anonym twitter user, who posts about insider knowlengede, or believe Wenger.

That's where we are unfortunately.

qs

Established Member

Irish_Owen said:
GDeep said:
Doubt he's being at all coy about it then. I'd say this link is dead in the water.

This is the same man who said on Friday we weren't selling anyone. 3 days later and we've sold 2 players. He's an out and out liar you can't trust a word he says.

Irish_Owen

Established Member

progman07 said:
Nowadays it's hard to decide whether you'd believe an anonym twitter user, who posts about insider knowlengede, or believe Wenger.

That's where we are unfortunately.
Its sad that an unknown twitter account probably has more credibility than Wenger when it comes to transfers, these days.

Irish_Owen

Established Member

qs said:
Irish_Owen said:
GDeep said:

This is the same man who said on Friday we weren't selling anyone. 3 days later and we've sold 2 players. He's an out and out liar you can't trust a word he says.
Good point :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom