• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jarrod Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Similar to how your boy Özil was the cherry on top but never had the cake around him? 👀
Except Özil did have enough cake around him. He got 18 assists one season here. His best was practically identical at cake factory Real Madrid wasn’t it?

On yer bike son ♿

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I read somewhere Arsenal have around 50-55 mil to spend on this attacker, I'd imagine that's what Bowen would cost? probably a bit more.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I read somewhere Arsenal have around 50-55 mil to spend on this attacker, I'd imagine that's what Bowen would cost? probably a bit more.
They aren’t letting us have him for that at this juncture. The player is in a powerful position with his club and West Ham have us bent over.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They aren’t letting us have him for that at this juncture. The player is in a powerful position with his club and West Ham have us bent over.

Yeah they wouldn't. He's decent though, inflated English price tag aside he'd be perfect to supplement what's already here and provide meaningful competition.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They probably also fancy themselves to be knocking at our door. I mean they have come close to our league finish for the last three seasons or so.

Can’t see them strengthening us while weakening themselves.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think his name is elite actually. Could be an A list film star.

"Coming this summer...Danny Dyer and Jarrod Bowen, in the must see comedy of 2022...Fat Slags 2, Forever Blowing"

Could see that making a cool 100 grand at the box office!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

"Coming this summer...Danny Dyer and Jarrod Bowen, in the must see comedy of 2022...Fat Slags 2, Forever Blowing"

Fat slags 🤣🤣🤣

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Think this guy is a smokescreen just like Maddison was last season. Bet we are going for Neto!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Think this guy is a smokescreen just like Maddison was last season. Bet we are going for Neto!
Why people keep bringing up Neto? Has there been any rumours?

Guy has 4 years in contract, has come back from a bad injury recently and Wolves don't sell cheap.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They probably also fancy themselves to be knocking at our door. I mean they have come close to our league finish for the last three seasons or so.

Can’t see them strengthening us while weakening themselves.
Their fans are still dining out in their top 6 position in 20/21 ffs, telling everyone they’re ‘massive everywhere we go’. So yeah, if you asked them, they’d tell you they were our rivals. No offence to them, but they’re ****ing dreaming. They’re a selling club and they’re miles off being in our position.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

That’s sublime lad 😲 You should patent it. Danny Dyer would dive into that role head first.

Goonnar

Bowen is not coming to Arsenal to play as a Rotation, no way.
Plus I don’t think he can bench Saka or is worth moving Saka to left. He is not on Raphinha level, at least not yet. For the direct game he has under his locker, we already have ESR for that. They are very similar in their approach, carrying the ball forward and being at the right spot at the right time in the box.

Kav

Established Member
One good season, decent showing but I would like to see more from him before we go in for him. He’s not some precocious talent in my eyes. He’s however a very determined and driven character and it shows in how he plays. We could use some of that.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Why people keep bringing up Neto? Has there been any rumours?

Guy has 4 years in contract, has come back from a bad injury recently and Wolves don't sell cheap.

He is a Mendes client who is brilliant at keeping things quiet. Not saying the mystery winger is Neto for sure but considering the rumors that we are targeting someone from the PL, relatively young than Neto is a brilliant shout.

Who else could you think of? Ismaila Sarr (not that great), Adama Traore (relatively cheap), Barnes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom