• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Javier Saviola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
The_Insider said:
oh yeah , sorry for having a dig at you, i really was confused.

Did you have the same avatar as him im sure.

i dont like the layout of the site

Yeah, he copied my avi, hence the change of mine.. So no worries.

asajoseph

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
I understand that you might not believe me.. I would be skeptical if I was in your positions, but he had the medical, and yesterday Arsenal decided against the signing of Saviola.

Reasons? I haven't a clue.

I don't intend any disrespect by any means - although deciding against Saviola makes perfect sense to me.

Rohit

Established Member
asajoseph said:
I have an inside sauce - it's brown, and goes well with chips.

Personally, I don't buy this O'Cearuill story - but then I'm a natural born skeptic...

Generally, people who claim to have 'inside sources' are either so vague that they just seem to be offering their oppinion on recent media gossip, or so specific that they lose their credibility almost immediately - do I really think anyone here has inside information? Honestly, no, not really. But I don't know that for sure, and it's not any easier to prove they haven't than it is for them to prove they have, so just read it, enjoy it, and roll with the punches...

I really don't know whether to believe or not.I don't really get excited though,a doubt always lingers and yet i can't really flak the person who claims to have 'inside information'.

What makes me curious though is in what capacity if at all are these sources connected to Arsenal Football Club.For example someone like Scorpion,he has been right in the past and says that he could be in legal trouble if he gives us information.In what way is he connected to AFC ?

goonerz49

Legend#1 said:
The_Insider said:
But then your saying he is signing on monday ?

When did I say that?

Find a quote, because i've certainly never said it.

On the other hand, vanderguy has said it, who's a different poster, you should know this by the different user name and different avatar :eek:

no offence mate but vanderguy is clearly your other acount

Legend#1

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Legend#1 said:
I understand that you might not believe me.. I would be skeptical if I was in your positions, but he had the medical, and yesterday Arsenal decided against the signing of Saviola.

I don't intend any disrespect by any means - although deciding against Saviola makes perfect sense to me.

I hope he decided against Saviola because he has better options.. It's the only thing that could make sense.. He waited until Friday to find out if he had a serious chance to sign someone else, found out he did, and then decided against Saviola.. Seems the only logical explanation.. He just wanted to get everything out of the way for Saviola, so if he did want him he would be in pole position, because we were his preferred destination.

Lord Dula

Established Member
I got an inside scoop.

Rumour circulating around the training ground is that we're not gonna sign Luca Toni.

Trust me on this one. I know it'll be hard to believe me but who else do you know that's got a flow this sick?

I got ma sources.

Legend#1

Established Member
goonerz49 said:
Legend#1 said:
The_Insider said:

When did I say that?

On the other hand, vanderguy has said it, who's a different poster, you should know this by the different user name and different avatar :eek:

You what?

Seriously, shut up you tool.

Lord Dula

Established Member
There have been plenty of more credible sources than you guys over the years who have got things laughably wrong.

Do us all a favour and dont bother posting. I think you girls just wanna pump up your post counts.

goonerz49

Legend#1 said:
goonerz49 said:
Legend#1 said:
The_Insider said:

When did I say that?

You what?

you know it's true, i think vanderguy is your "wind-up" acount

Legend#1

Established Member
goonerz49 said:
Legend#1 said:
goonerz49 said:
Legend#1 said:
The_Insider said:

When did I say that?

You what?

:lol:

PM the mods to do an IP check, then come back and apologise.

goonerz49

Legend#1 said:
goonerz49 said:
Legend#1 said:
goonerz49 said:
Legend#1 said:
The_Insider said:

When did I say that?

You what?

:lol:

PM the mods to do an IP check, then come back and apologise.

to mcuh effort i'll just apologise now (if infact i am wrong) 8)

Legend#1

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Work computer and home computer?

Bloody hell, you lot are a bunch of paranoid idiots.

Why would I create a wind up account, and use the same avatar as my normal account :roll:

Think about it you tools.

asajoseph

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
asajoseph said:
Legend#1 said:

I hope he decided against Saviola because he has better options.. It's the only thing that could make sense.. He waited until Friday to find out if he had a serious chance to sign someone else, found out he did, and then decided against Saviola.. Seems the only logical explanation.. He just wanted to get everything out of the way for Saviola, so if he did want him he would be in pole position, because we were his preferred destination.

Probably - but then it's also possible that the 'better options' were at the club already. And not letting Theo go on loan, is a big indicator to me, as to how our forward lineup will look next season.

I'm 95% certain (no inside source on this, just my oppinion) that the strikers who'll play for Arsenal next season are already at the club.

The_Insider

Legend#1 said:
Lord Dula said:
Work computer and home computer?

Bloody hell, you lot are a bunch of paranoid idiots.

Why would I create a wind up account, and use the same avatar as my normal account :roll:

Think about it you tools.

Seriously who do you think you are insulting everyone you come across.
I actually know people that do actually know information and they dont act up like you do , all big ego , think your special .

M.Dot™

Its not the people with "inside information" who frustrate me, its the fact they cant reveal how they know whats going on.

I get information(things like transfers etc.) sometimes from someone I kno whos involved at the arsenal training ground(i cant remember what he does i havent seen him for a while)

if he told me something I wouldnt say ive got information, reveal the bare minimum and not say where i got the information from it doesnt make sense to me.

Unless you are told by the club to keep quiet which i doubt but maybe, or you just wana keep how u kno things for urself to make urself seem more important or just coz u dont think its anyones business.(which is upto u if u feel it isnt still)

but if thas not the reason then i dont kno why u cant just say.

goonerz49

M.Dot™ said:
Its not the people with "inside information" who frustrate me, its the fact they cant reveal how they know whats going on.

I get information(things like transfers etc.) sometimes from someone I kno whos involved at the arsenal training ground(i cant remember what he does i havent seen him for a while)

if he told me something I wouldnt say ive got information, reveal the bare minimum and not say where i got the information from it doesnt make sense to me.

Unless you are told by the club to keep quiet which i doubt but maybe, or you just wana keep how u kno things for urself to make urself seem more important or just coz u dont think its anyones business.(which is upto u if u feel it isnt still)

but if thas not the reason then i dont kno why u cant just say.

no offence cheif but i ain't a fan of your blue writing

Legend#1

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Legend#1 said:
asajoseph said:
Legend#1 said:

Probably - but then it's also possible that the 'better options' were at the club already. And not letting Theo go on loan, is a big indicator to me, as to how our forward lineup will look next season.

I'm 95% certain (no inside source on this, just my oppinion) that the strikers who'll play for Arsenal next season are already at the club.

I hope so.. The only person that might come is Trezeguet, Wenger is a fan, he'll be reletively cheap, he's late 20's so he doesn't have to hinder anyones progression.. and scores goals, he's a guarenteed 20 goal man.. Also very good friends with Thierry.

I'd rather see Robin/Theo/Ade get there chance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom