• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Javier Saviola

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanderguy

Please i am not legend,if you dont want to believe me thats your own business.My source was there when the medical was performed,saviola's agent has not said anything since because they are trying to find the right price for him(agreement)I believe my source very well to bet my life on it.

Lord Dula

Established Member
The_Insider said:
Legend#1 said:
Lord Dula said:
Work computer and home computer?

Bloody hell, you lot are a bunch of paranoid idiots.

Why would I create a wind up account, and use the same avatar as my normal account :roll:

Think about it you tools.

Seriously who do you think you are insulting everyone you come across.
I actually know people that do actually know information and they dont act up like you do , all big ego , think your special .

Lol I don't mind getting insulted - afterall I'm the one dangling out the bait here.

This wannabe important fella's just risen to it that's all!

Ahhhhhh lol on a Saturday morning - can it get any better?

Gurgen

Established Member
vanderguy said:
Please i am not legend,if you dont want to believe me thats your own business.My source was there when the medical was performed,saviola's agent has not said anything since because they are trying to find the right price for him(agreement)I believe my source very well to bet my life on it.

So how about a deal?

If we don't sign Saviola on Monday, you'll never post here again. Sound good?

M.Dot™

goonerz49 said:
M.Dot™ said:
Its not the people with "inside information" who frustrate me, its the fact they cant reveal how they know whats going on.

I get information(things like transfers etc.) sometimes from someone I kno whos involved at the arsenal training ground(i cant remember what he does i havent seen him for a while)

if he told me something I wouldnt say ive got information, reveal the bare minimum and not say where i got the information from it doesnt make sense to me.

Unless you are told by the club to keep quiet which i doubt but maybe, or you just wana keep how u kno things for urself to make urself seem more important or just coz u dont think its anyones business.(which is upto u if u feel it isnt still)

but if thas not the reason then i dont kno why u cant just say.

no offence cheif but i ain't a fan of your blue writing

No offence(and none taken), but it's here to stay.

mod edit... oh yeah?

goonerz49

M.Dot™ said:
goonerz49 said:
M.Dot™ said:
Its not the people with "inside information" who frustrate me, its the fact they cant reveal how they know whats going on.

I get information(things like transfers etc.) sometimes from someone I kno whos involved at the arsenal training ground(i cant remember what he does i havent seen him for a while)

if he told me something I wouldnt say ive got information, reveal the bare minimum and not say where i got the information from it doesnt make sense to me.

Unless you are told by the club to keep quiet which i doubt but maybe, or you just wana keep how u kno things for urself to make urself seem more important or just coz u dont think its anyones business.(which is upto u if u feel it isnt still)

but if thas not the reason then i dont kno why u cant just say.

no offence cheif but i ain't a fan of your blue writing

No offence(and none taken), but it's here to stay.

fair enough :wink:

vanderguy

Gurgen said:
vanderguy said:

So how about a deal?

If we don't sign Saviola on Monday, you'll never post here again. Sound good?

Cant you understand my source was there when the medical took place NOT when the agreement was being made(money)the deal can still fail because no agreement was reached.

regele

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
I got an inside scoop.

Rumour circulating around the training ground is that we're not gonna sign Luca Toni.

Trust me on this one. I know it'll be hard to believe me but who else do you know that's got a flow this sick?

I got ma sources.
But he did have a medical right?(sorry Legend but I couldn't help it).

M.Dot™

What kinda people are usually present while a medical is being taken?

ur source wots he work as?(jus curious, i dint think the club would let many people into a medical, unless it was out on da pitch while he was doin sum runnin about or sumthin)

mod edit - if you continue to use text language, not only will you not be able topost in blue bold, you wont be able to post at all, or the posts will just be deleted... thank you..

IBL

Established Member
:lol: man you guys are bored

This transfer seems dead in the water now, not fussed either way but he would have been good value at 4mil or less.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
can anybody give a conclusion. so now is that who is having medical? when? when sign also? who is taking medical on friday? who is revealed on monday ?who is taking medical on wednesday? its so confusing

henrys_wife_rox

ahh is anyone gonna start a ashley cole thread in the dump forum? Gosh the guy should just leave, thinks his image is better than the clubs. Isn't he the one to blame...afterall he had the "secret" meetins with the chavs. I think a player like that should be FIRED never mind the money. JERK

otfgoon

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
can anybody give a conclusion. so now is that who is having medical? when? when sign also? who is taking medical on friday? who is revealed on monday ?who is taking medical on wednesday? its so confusing

OK ill sum up from what I have seen here over the past few days.

Saviola apparently had a medical on Wed but AW decided against signing him (wage demands).

The Friday Medical was apparently that of O'cereal, who we signed yeasterday on a permanant deal.

I personnaly think the savvy deal is dead.

Bobo D. Clown

asajoseph said:
I have an inside sauce - it's brown, and goes well with chips.

Personally, I don't buy this O'Cearuill story - but then I'm a natural born skeptic...

Bullshit mate! Brown sauce on bacon butties and RED sauce on chips, it's the Arsenal way, my contact (David Dein) has confirmed this from the club cafeteria. Talking out yer arse.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Dat little rat saviola will adapt to our system in a 4-3-3 ..him rvp and titi ...
he did da same wid ronaldinho n l.garcia at barcelona..
he also worked with adebayor at monaco..
we would be silly to not to get him because he is a hard worker...henry gets tired quickly or is it just me...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

thanks oftgoon. i would give you a thumbs up for your effort. its great appreciated.

i think saviola would be a great partner for henry, he can score and support henry. henry can also do the same to saviola. i think 4-4-2 is also ok for him. it would be nice if we could play 4-3-3. but i don't think its possible for wenger to change.

Saville

EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
Dat little rat saviola will adapt to our system in a 4-3-3 ..him rvp and titi ...
we would be silly to not to get him because he is a hard worker...henry gets tired quickly or is it just me...

''ya'' might want to stop with the text language...or you could been banned!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i had the same problem with him last time as i was from a country who don't speak proper english. LOL..

its the consequences when newbie don't read rules. hard work mods!

famous no 10

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:

What is wrong with you, seriously?

"dat", "da", "wid"... just writing like a total *****.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
you guys are too tense..... anyway
whoever has a close link to wenger ,tell him to get saviola.. 4-6 million for the guy...cmon we can not bypass that offer an savi is in his last year of contract..
sell greedy cole and then he can take his wages.....
with the money we get for cole we can by baptista...
do not laugh guys but baptista would be a real asset to the squad as he covers a lot of ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom