• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He must be very good, then. Because Xhaka has been exceptional for most of the past 5 months.

Aye he's very good. I'd say he beats Xhaka in terms of picking out through balls and balls over the top. But you're right Xhaka has been very good recently, which has gone completely unnoticed outside of Arsenal. It does annoy me a bit that everyone still thinks he's completely useless, but oh well.

If you're sticking with the deep-lying playmaker role then I'd stick with Xhaka and try to buy someone to compliment him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
People have doubts whether Jorginho is a real upgrade on what we already have while City is looking at that very man to improve even further - flawed logic ? :lol:

City can afford to sign multiple players to see if they can improve the team whereas we need to hit on almost all of our signings to improve our team. Massive difference.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
jorginho-cropped_o8yz02u3yd901n5blon1x2ynn.jpg

Jorginho Agent:

“I'm in Brazil, no-one's called me from Napoli. I've been called by Manchester City, and Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea too.

"It's not hard to find agreements with teams like those.

"Will Jorginho leave? I don't know, but if it's positive for Napoli to take advantage of these offers then we'll talk.

"I don't know whether or not Jorginho's future depends on [head coach Maurizio] Sarri staying."

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s the type of player I’d like to fill a Santi void.

If we’re after a midfielder this summer I’d rather a regista type like him or a primarily defensive midfielder like Lucas Torreira.

Don’t want anymore B2B types like Milinkovic Savic.

Zaza

He’s the type of player I’d like to fill a Santi void.

If we’re after a midfielder this summer I’d rather a regista type like him or a primarily defensive midfielder like Lucas Torreira.

Don’t want anymore B2B types like Milinkovic Savic.
Lucas Torreira is a good shout. Seen a few clips and he looks great. 25m buyout clause ain' that bad

Zaza

Would he be able to play alongside Xhaka? Wouldn't mind if we checked out Paredes as well. Don't know how he has been performing for Zenit

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom