• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm really hoping for another Mourinho implosion where he loses the dressing room and he gets fired.

This totally collapse normally happens around his 3rd season, and this will be his 3rd season at ManU.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Jose is angry and moaning because he doesn’t seem to understand that United want different things for the squad than he. He wants to sell young players like Martial and Shaw and replace them with 30 year olds. From a long term perspective United just will not do that, certainly with a manager like Mourinho that can be sacked any moment.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Can't wait to see Mourinho benching a WC winner Pogba for McTominay

It will be funny if he finishes above Pool though.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Great move from him to treat Martial like this around the birth of his child, with a squad filled with young fathers. Master psychology levels 9000+.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom