• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Juventus' players

gibson

well with cannavaro on his way to Chelsea theyre central defence has got to be one of the best in the world - Terry and Cannavaro. Thatll be hard to break down.

Ireland on Sunday were very very sure that the deal is done and that hes signed a 3 year deal. They didnt even seem to indicate it was speculation, more that it was done and dusted and Chelsea acted so quick so that Real wouldnt get him.

wiseman

>YounGunner< said:
Has anyone heard that If Italy win the world cup no teams will be demoted!

Lets hope France win.

No offence to any Italians, but if that's true, then it doesn't really send out the right message about the Italian legal system, or the sports arbitration division (whoever's handling the case). You can't atone for a crime by winning the world cup. The players will get their bonuses and anything else they deserve for winning the world cup, so why shouldn't the italian teams get the punishment they deserve for bringing shame to football.
Juve seem resigned to their fate now. Their lawyer actually said that they would consider demotion to Serie-B a fair punishment. I'd be very surprised if Juventus don't get relegated now, power or no power.
As for their players, I'd like Buffon, Zambrotta (if Cole leaves), and either of the two centre backs, seeing as Campbell's left.
It's going to be like a half price sale, which doesn't happen at this scale very often in football, so we should make the most of it or we might end up regretting it later.

otfgoon

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:

Lets hope France win.

thats about as true as me being thierry henry. Whoever told you, or whereever you read it, I suggest you ignore any future information you get from there/them

BigBoss

>YounGunner< said:

Lets hope France win.

Wtf? Where is the logic? Probably not true and if it is it is clearly unfair.....

junialum

It was from the words of a politician if I'm not wrong. He is trying to use the feel good factor of the world cup to gain popularity for himself. Politics and the Italian justice better not fall for that.

Bazza19

>YounGunner< said:

Lets hope France win.

how does that even make sence
come monday we'll see

choi12911

Mostarac said:
Haha, like Juventus will get relegated. You can wish for it like most of us, but it is only a dream. Juventus are just too powerful to get relegated, and the FIGC always relegate the "wrong" teams anyway. Considering all that, this thread is really strange as it is only speculations.

Come again? :lol:

burnsjed

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:

Lets hope France win.

That was from Berlusconni (spelling) who is in fact being investigated himself on a different case, and has had ties with AC Milan for a very long time.
I do believe he was talking about individuals and not teams though.
LikeBufon being investigated for betting etc.
I could be wrong, though would be a first! :p

Guillermo

BUFFON!

I'm not sure whether I'm optimistic of such a transfer or not. I've been thinking of likely destinations for the Italian stopper: Barcelona is a likely destination, what with the erratic Valdes, and surely Manchester Utd would be interested, given their financial incomings and Van Der Sar's age.

Cannavaro et al would be nice, but it seems probable that he, Zambrotta, Emerson and probably more will follow Capello to the Spanish capital.

I'm not sure what to make of Ibrahimovic, but according to the press, Jol is interested.

choi12911

Guillermo said:
BUFFON!

I'm not sure whether I'm optimistic of such a transfer or not. I've been thinking of likely destinations for the Italian stopper: Barcelona is a likely destination, what with the erratic Valdes, and surely Manchester Utd would be interested, given their financial incomings and Van Der Sar's age.

Cannavaro et al would be nice, but it seems probable that he, Zambrotta, Emerson and probably more will follow Capello to the Spanish capital.

I'm not sure what to make of Ibrahimovic, but according to the press, Jol is interested.

Rofl. Not in a million years will Ibrahimovic join Sp**s. Jol can be interested all he want, but Zlatan won't join Sp**s.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
choi12911 said:
Mostarac said:
Haha, like Juventus will get relegated. You can wish for it like most of us, but it is only a dream. Juventus are just too powerful to get relegated, and the FIGC always relegate the "wrong" teams anyway. Considering all that, this thread is really strange as it is only speculations.

Come again? :lol:

WTF?

Has it not been reported that the DEFENCE lawyer has counterproposed the PROSECUTION'S request that Juve be demoted to Serie C by saying that it should be only Serie B?

Then you know they're ****ed!

Bazza19

if any of the teams get relegated i can see the players being loaned all around seria A till the teams come back up and very few being sold outside italy

kym7224

>YounGunner< said:

Lets hope France win.

I heard samething from my Italian friend Italian FA wants it for reward if they win the World cup.

And they win it, so maybe everything turn to make everyone happy blah blah.

JMT

Get Buggon and Cannavaro... and we will be in the top 4 teams in the world. and also a DM :D

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
The Italian FA has said that if Italy wins the WC, then all this Italian scandal will be thrown down the trash and they'll just forget about it. Well, Italy have won the WC so I don't think we'll be seeing Juventus in Serie C which is quite a shame because it would be lovely for us, the loving fans of Arsenal who love to see other peoples misery

Bottomline, you all can just forget about buying Buffon, Zambrotta, Thuram and etc etc

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom