• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kaká

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellman69

im back.....and bearer of good news

according to the sun.........we are to go after kaka!!!!! bloody magnificent

lee1001

Established Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 32,00.html

If only....but for a player like that only 15 million?
Id be surprised.

Interesting reading here though...

"The champions plan to include executive and corporate boxes at the new 60,000-seat stadium.

And they will ask anyone wanting to buy one to cough up 50 per cent of the cost in advance. That would give boss Wenger a huge transfer war chest."

I hope so.

wellman69

yeah 15 million is reasonable............clubs realise that if chelski aren't buying their players, big money is not gonna be splashed out......

15 is like 30 back in the day.........and remember italian teams are going down the poopy shoot..........money wise.......so bids for their players are gold

skart14

I would be ****ing happy.....if the rumour was from a more reliable source...the sun= utter crap

If Kaka really comes to our team, it would be one of the best sign for Wenger. He is a very good youngster who would be able to become a worldclass midfielder in next few years. Just imagine

Lehman
Toure Sanderos Campbell Cole
Vieira
Berg Kaka Pires
Henry Reyes

God!!!! :shock:

wellman69

the sun is becoming more reliable - alot of their headlines don't come true overnight - but they eventually do - afterall they did say that we were to get reyes at the start of the season, and same with van persie

A

Anonymous

he would be a great buy.

Pigs would fly, before this guys comes to town

milan are champions and champions do not sell champions

silly rumours have started already and idiots are believing it already

jeromelee

It's just not going to happen guys. I'd love to see kaka in gooner's jersey but there's no way in hell he's coming. It's like saying Arsenal's gonna sell pires for 15 mil pounds. Why would we do it? 15mil pounds ain't much and to lose a talent like that is just crazy.

memyself

See, I hate this. If there's any player I would personally like to come to Highbury, Kaka would be the man. But its not gunner happen, is it? Or will it? ****, this is one rumour I didn't want to hear, I'm going to have funny dreams now.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
HAHA ! We'r Gettin Kaka !

Alright this is even less believable than the Gerrard/Terry 35 million story - but what the hell are the sun thinking putting "Wenger wants Kaka" as their main headline !?!?!? This is ridiculous - first of all the guy is worth atleast double the amount we supposedly 'bid' for him and secondly there is no way in hell Milan are gonna let go of one of their best players.

What do u think ?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 32,00.html

quattro

well the sun did say that we have something like 35M to buy terry and gerard with... :lol:

just wondering what rival fans will have to say about this piece of sun-foolery. rumor or not, the idea of kaka joining arsenal must have them pissing themselves.

Triffid

Don't really believe it, but it's nice to have something to read.

(quietly though, shouldn't this be in Rumours?)

dsurg

This is a load of bull.....dont even want to contemplate it...Great player and would love him to be a gunner...but this is the sun here...Its almost like saying AW would agree to sell TH14 or PV4 ....its not goin to happen...He's had a great first season in europe with Milan and there is no way they'd sell him....not least for 15mill....that would be a steal...he is dat good

KingReyes

Established Member
Kaka is a top player but not for that kind of money. We would be getting a bargain for 15 million. I doubt milan would sell him. One could only dream though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom