• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
No one knows who he is.
QMzn0BT.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Nice to see all these players linked in our problem positions even if a bit bargain bucket.

Will be happy with any CB, RB, LB, CM, LM.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
How does the Kurzawa angle make sense? By all accounts we have been in talks with him while Arteta has been here & Orny said we even tried to get PSG agreeing to let him go now on a free transfer.

If Juve pass could easily see us stumping up a few million & getting him on deadline day.

The line he mentioned a couple of weeks back starting to look very real. Majority of targets seem to be players out of contract in the summer with low/ no fees & loans.

'Free agent in summer so trying to do it now without fee. #AFC working on 3-4 loan / free / low fee deals (doesn’t mean will do all)'

Manberg

Predator
So is our centre back supposed to be between Mari and the Ukrainian fellow?
I'd go with the Ukrainian, he has champions league experience seeing as Shakhtar are always in it.

Manberg

Predator
Maddison would be amazing in Özil’s position. Too bad we can’t afford him, one for the wish list. But if we had £80m to spend he’d be well worth it.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
What is the price of Maddison? Does anyone want to buy Maddison? United seems to looking for Bruno Fernandes, Chelsea has Mount etc and is looking for Sancho among others. Liverpool may not be the case. City? Tottenham? Maybe Arsenal will have a chance. He is better than Pepe in my opinion, and it is correct that he is more expensive than the French.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What is the price of Maddison? Does anyone want to buy Maddison? United seems to looking for Bruno Fernandes, Chelsea has Mount etc and is looking for Sancho among others. Liverpool may not be the case. City? Tottenham? Maybe Arsenal will have a chance. He is better than Pepe in my opinion, and it is correct that he is more expensive than the French.

I prefer Grealish to Madds simply because he’s more natural on the left wing where’s played most of the season.

He’s not lighting quick but he’s good at drifting inside and is a good passing option out on the flank for Xhaka and the CB’s to hit.

Getting him in would let us beef up the midfield with a strict three and then Pepe can push up alongside Auba assuming he’d stay.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sky linking us with Cedric Soares which makes no sense as we have no need for a full back and whoever wants one this window is a muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom