• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If he shopped at Waitrose think he would have had a vastly improved injury record.

Hopefully Jesus likes crosses with lots of whip.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Then why does everyone do cold water immersion and cryotherapy?
Your knee is not a muscle :)

Also, if you do cold water you are supposed to switch to heat after. It's good for blood circulation which in turn is good for your muscles.

There is a difference between getting exposed to cold or doing a cold water.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Called him getting replaced due to his panic/limitations on the ball wayyyyyy back when it was offensive to suggest he was anything other than a top 2 LB in the league.

I think we would have done similar even if he wasn’t so injury prone tbh.

Xln

Called him getting replaced due to his panic/limitations on the ball wayyyyyy back when it was offensive to suggest he was anything other than a top 2 LB in the league.

I think we would have done similar even if he wasn’t so injury prone tbh.
KT was doing well for us until his injuries hit him. Sure his style of football is atrocious to watch but he was doing his role well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

KT was doing well for us until his injuries hit him. Sure his style of football is atrocious to watch but he was doing his role well.
I think there was scope for him to develop into a version of Robertson at Liverpool but it’s clearly not what Mikel wants from our LB.

Once we started to get an idea of what Mikel wanted (ball playing back line, inverted fullbacks etc) I think the writing was on the wall for Tierney. Let’s not forget that there was a short period where he was getting benched by Tavares.

Xln

I think there was scope for him to develop into a version of Robertson at Liverpool but it’s clearly not what Mikel wants from our LB.

Once we started to get an idea of what Mikel wanted (ball playing back line, inverted fullbacks etc) I think the writing was on the wall for Tierney. Let’s not forget that there was a short period where he was getting benched by Tavares.
Wasn't he benched cause he was injured and then not fully fit to return? Correct me if wrong.

KT's best form for Arsenal was when he was overlapping like Robertson does for Pool. Even Zinny was doing it against Chelsea. Think Tets wants his LB to overlap depending from game to game.

I don't know, to me it feels like KT's drop in performances is due to his injuries and fitness levels or at least it looks like that.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Wasn't he benched cause he was injured and then not fully fit to return? Correct me if wrong.

lol nah Tavares legit made him take a seat for a small piece, until his abysmal showing vs Liverpool.

Reactions: Xln

ragnarock

Your knee is not a muscle :)

Also, if you do cold water you are supposed to switch to heat after. It's good for blood circulation which in turn is good for your muscles.

There is a difference between getting exposed to cold or doing a cold water.

So your not immersing your knee?
No you’re not that’s a different method, that’s contrast baths.

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about stop spreading ****.

Xln

So your not immersing your knee?
No you’re not that’s a different method, that’s contrast baths.

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about stop spreading ****.
You think exposing your ligaments/joints to cold is a good thing knowing you are out there training, running for hours? You know even a simple thing like running is a tax on your knees.

What you are saying is something they do after training... Oh yeah that knee immersion thing you are talking about is not even proven to be effective. But that's another debate which I'm not going deep into.(Had multiple fitness coaches at my club, some said it's good and some say it doesn't work cause this all isn't proven)

Also why do you say "everyone". You hear it here and there but it's not a common thing. It came into hype cause Ronaldo did it lmfao

D

Deleted member 102404

I would prefer we kept Tavares to Tierney as a back up. Tierney is too injury prone, despite being a good player. Don’t see the injuries stoping. Simply can’t rely on him even as a back up. Form wise Tavares should probably not even have lost his place to Tierney last season. He was doing well. It was his second stint that was a bit of a car crash defensively.

ragnarock

You think exposing your ligaments/joints to cold is a good thing knowing you are out there training, running for hours? You know even a simple thing like running is a tax on your knees.

What you are saying is something they do after training... Oh yeah that knee immersion thing you are talking about is not even proven to be effective. But that's another debate which I'm not going deep into.(Had multiple fitness coaches at my club, some said it's good and some say it doesn't work cause this all isn't proven)

Also why do you say "everyone". You hear it here and there but it's not a common thing. It came into hype cause Ronaldo did it lmfao

Dude you’re embarrassing yourself I don’t have time to debunk everything that’s wrong in that post.

I have a masters degree in sport science and worked professionally for 10 years in elite football as a fitness coach and sport scientist.

I don’t put pride in winning an argument just please stop spreading stuff that’s not true that’s all I’m asking.

Reactions: Xln

Pop Tart

Established Member
Reduced to a bottle of Buckfast while in his tidy White's while in a sting vest and watching repeat of the limmy show

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah looked sharp hopefully we take slow with him and Tomi until they 100% play them for 90 minutes

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Looks fit and hungry. Loved how he just absolutely cleaned up the left hand side after he came on.

Would prefer to see Zinchenko in midfield anyway but can’t do KT any harm having a bit of competition in the area.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom