• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thanks for the memories...

images

RUxNODc5MDgzMzM=.jpg

1658056738173.jpeg

1658056703274.jpeg

...but injuries means it might be time to say goodbye soon 😥

Pop Tart

Established Member
Great lad and a celtic fan so for me not much to dislike. Injuries are too frequent. He should move on

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

To be fair I can't remember the specific quote in the article but I read he got injured doing leg exercises in the gym. Either way if you're a professional athlete and getting crocked from gym work you're in trouble.

Anyway Zinchenko's not coming here to be back up .

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't he our captain-in-waiting?

Probably would have been better off keeping Kolasinac as a lifeguard LB.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Did he go off injured in that pre season game?
Not sure. He looked like he could barely run and now Arteta has said he's not really close to training yet. Of our injured players, Tomi is the closest to resuming training.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Should've known some **** was up with his injury record when we had to wait to sign him because of a broken Willie.

ragnarock

Sickens me that some people attack a guy for being injured…his career as a professional footballer, and everything that comes with it, could be at risk. Does he come across as unprofessional and not making an effort to take care of himself?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sickens me that some people attack a guy for being injured…his career as a professional footballer, and everything that comes with it, could be at risk. Does he come across as unprofessional and not making an effort to take care of himself?
Yes actually he does. Needs to drop the Scottish tough guy act, wear tracksuits in winter. It's known he played through injury both here and in his Scottish career. Time to grow up and learn to know his body's limitations better

ragnarock

Yes actually he does. Needs to drop the Scottish tough guy act, wear tracksuits in winter. It's known he played through injury both here and in his Scottish career. Time to grow up and learn to know his body's limitations better

Wearing tracksuits what are you talking about

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wearing tracksuits what are you talking about
When you're on the bench and have done a partial warm up it is normal to put on clothes to keep muscles warm. He just wears shorts and t-shirt even in winter. Ridiculous

Think it's symptomatic of his hero complex, play through pain attitude

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom