• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Knee surgery and he's back after 3 months sounds like MCL or PCL corrective surgery. Not ideal but not as terrible as a blown ACL that usually blows up your MCL along with it. He should be back to normal.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Knee surgery and he's back after 3 months sounds like MCL or PCL corrective surgery. Not ideal but not as terrible as a blown ACL that usually blows up your MCL along with it. He should be back to normal.
His normal is missing 50% + of playing time. No way he gets no long lasting problems from this. It will only get worse, I would make him play as much as he can, not force anything and trick someone into buying him next summer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very good player, but he's missed large chunks/key moments in all of his 3 campaigns here.

The greatest attribute for a footballer, is availability.

Tierney needs to be replaced sadly, you can't trust him anymore.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Brilliant he got some minutes in and will be fit and ready for the start of the season. A key player for us who hopefully puts the injury woes behind him. A fit and healthy KT walks into our first XI.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looked sharp we just look more dangerous offensively with him. Just wish can stay fit for majority of season

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I think you'll find Tierney is the headless chicken pal. Also:

% of Aerial Duels won
Cucurella - 53%
Tierney - 34%

% of Tackles won
Cucurella - 77%
Tierney - 94%

Interceptions
Cucurella - 24
Tierney - 15

Recoveries
Cucurella - 214!
Tierney - 85

Clearances
Cucurella - 57
Tierney - 54

Blocks
Cucurella - 10
Tierney - 5

Mins per Chance created
Cucurella - 71
Tierney - 96

Big Chances created
Cucurella - 3
Tierney - 0

Dribbling Success rate
Cucurella 44%
Tierney - 33%

Take ons success rate
Cucurella - 44%
Tierney - 39%

Final Third passes
Cucurella - 405
Tierney -222

Through balls
Cucurella - 5
Tierney - 0

Chances created
Cucurella - 36
Tierney - 20
Brighton is a defensive side.
we are not.
pointless comparison.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is he really injured again? Maybe he’ll miss the first half of the season this time rather than the second half as he usually does.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Is he really injured again? Maybe he’ll miss the first half of the season this time rather than the second half as he usually does.

I said it jokingly yesterday but apparently he is 🤣 Zinchenko will start the season and if this crock ever gets fit again he’ll be riding the bench. Maybe he’ll be able to have an injury free career then.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Feel for the lad.

Hopefully it's only a minor injury but we are at the stage now that it doesn't really matter how good a player he is when fit as you know he's going to be unavaliable for significant portions of the season.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feel for the lad.

Hopefully it's only a minor injury but we are at the stage now that it doesn't really matter how good a player he is when fit as you know he's going to be unavaliable for significant portions of the season.

Same vibes as Wilshere and Ramsey. Very good players but you just can't count on them unfortunately.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Yeah I've changed my mind now. He's definitely the one getting replaced by Zinchenko rather than Xhaka.

Just can't rely on him and I wonder if that's part of the reason behind the quickness with which that signing seems to be going through.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Annoying he signed that £100k a week deal a year ago, should be trying to get rid.

Anything near what we paid for him would be great business.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Already muscular problem? And people think Zinchenko will be used as midfielder.

Honestly Tierney will have to hold bench soon i love him we look miles better when he on pitch but what the point if you can't stay fit

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Annoying he signed that £100k a week deal a year ago, should be trying to get rid.

Anything near what we paid for him would be great business.
Its our luck to the moment we give him good contract he missed half of games. We'll have to sell if he most of time injured

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think wearing short sleeves in sub-zero temperatures ruined his bones and muscles.

Here's the thing, cold weather forces your muscles to work harder. It can tighten muscles and joints leading to ache, pain as well as restricted motion and decreased flexibility. So maybe there might be something small in it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm actually fairly similar to Tierney tho, I'd go running in sub zero temperatures with short sleeves and shorts so I can't really criticise but I always never thought of it having a negative impact other than you just being a bit colder.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's has nothing to do with him training in cold weather with short sleeves and short these guys are super athletes thier body already got use to it.

The problem with Tierney it's because since young age he had few injuries and operations i hope by not over working him he'll get better

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom