• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
And their very own @THunter as well :lol::lol:

311ab295fcc223873c7e107cc642061e.png

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
We really need to sign this lad. Will be pathetic if we lose out to Napoli for the sake of a few million. I can’t watch another season of that Bosnian plumber at left back. Guys awful.

Celtic Fan #565489

Probably means nothing but Tierney is quite heavily involved in the new away shirt reveal on Celtic's Insta.
So is Scott Sinclair and he'll be away in a matter of weeks, wouldn't read too much into that and I'm desperate for him to stay with us.

Those pics were taken way back in February so no one could predict a club like Arsenal were going to bid for him later in the Summer.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Celtic forum are reading AM currently. If you're reading boys we're taking KT and I can't wait. Can't wait to sign up to your dead forum and give you abuse either. Wankers.

And if he doesn't sign for us and stays at Celtic I'll still sign up and then abuse AM. Wankers.

Someones getting online abuse after this saga is over.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
55f8897fb0b2da936a7b5db6f7d2c38b.png

Some guy from the Celtictalk forum taking on @Rex Banner

If it's not from Kerrydale Street, then I definitely wont trust it. Posters on that forum say Gaz88 is a WUM.

Again, getting the general vibe from them is that Kierney is definitely off. They're not quite certain where he's headed but most seem to think it's Arsenal. Take that for whatever it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom