• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Someones getting online abuse after this saga is over.

Fc2h0BU.jpg

Celtic Fan #565489

A message to any Celtic fans reading this thread from KDS, I used to be a member called TheNorthCSC, I got banned for nothing and would like my account to be activated again please on the forum. Thank you for passing the message on to the mods who run the forum. Hail Hail

A message to any Celtic fans reading this thread from TalkCeltic, I used to be a member called Finnybhoy, I got banned for nothing and would like my account to be activated again please on the forum. Thank you for passing the message on to the mods who run the forum. Hail Hail

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
A message to any Celtic fans reading this thread from KDS, I used to be a member called TheNorthCSC, I got banned for nothing and would like my account to be activated again please on the forum. Thank you for passing the message on to the mods who run the forum. Hail Hail

A message to any Celtic fans reading this thread from TalkCeltic, I used to be a member called Finnybhoy, I got banned for nothing and would like my account to be activated again please on the forum. Thank you for passing the message on to the mods who run the forum. Hail Hail

I can see why you got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom