• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Will not hear a bad word against Nacho, one of our best/most consistent players in the last few years.

Fair, just not good enough anymore. One of them has to go, ideally Kola because of his daft contract.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We respect goatreal but last season was really struggle for him he is in decline and need to be sold i don't understand why we activate his 1 year contract if we looking for new lb

LG10

Will not hear a bad word against Nacho, one of our best/most consistent players in the last few years.
We've kept him past his prime like several other players. He shouldn't be a consistent starter for a serious team.

roz

Fake News Merchant
We respect goatreal but last season was really struggle for him he is in decline and need to be sold i don't understand why we activate his 1 year contract if we looking for new lb
True but for me if there is one player that has proven himself over the past few seasons and that is Nacho. I can understand (for once) the decision to offer him an extra year.

Been reading this forum for years, but never made an account until now.

Find it amusing seeing someone further up the thread saying Tierney isn’t worth the money due to poor stats and playing in Scotland. You do remember Van Dijk came to the Premier League from Scotland? Would you not rather judge these players with your own eyes? I’ve got no time for Celtic as a club, but Van Dijk always had it and I can tell you this boy has it.

He gets up and down the park all day, extremely hard working and fully committed. He gets forward well, defends well and never shirks a challenge. Got a decent turn of pace and puts in some great balls. He’s ready now and already has loads of experience, but at 22 will only get better. His attitude is spot on. You can tell how much it means to him.

£20 million or so wouldn’t look like a lot of money in 3 or 4 years. Especially if he’s here a long time. If Arsenal don’t sign him, he’ll go somewhere else in the next year or 2 and I guarantee he does well.

Personally, I’d rather keep Monreal as cover for a season and shift on Kolasinac - terrible defender and even though he gets forward well rarely picks out an Arsenal player with his final ball. Pretty clueless in my opinion.

For what it’s worth, my absolute first choice for left back would be Chilwell, but that’s never going to happen.

⚪

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Tierney and Sessegnon available for 25m each. if we are trying to build a future, we simply buy one. If we want to make a serious statement then we buy both.

Tutu, Nelson, Tierney and Sessegnon all for 50m!

Now, back in the real world, he can triple his wages here. Get it done and move on of Monreal of Kolasinac out.

W
Been reading this forum for years, but never made an account until now.

Find it amusing seeing someone further up the thread saying Tierney isn’t worth the money due to poor stats and playing in Scotland. You do remember Van Dijk came to the Premier League from Scotland? Would you not rather judge these players with your own eyes? I’ve got no time for Celtic as a club, but Van Dijk always had it and I can tell you this boy has it.

He gets up and down the park all day, extremely hard working and fully committed. He gets forward well, defends well and never shirks a challenge. Got a decent turn of pace and puts in some great balls. He’s ready now and already has loads of experience, but at 22 will only get better. His attitude is spot on. You can tell how much it means to him.

£20 million or so wouldn’t look like a lot of money in 3 or 4 years. Especially if he’s here a long time. If Arsenal don’t sign him, he’ll go somewhere else in the next year or 2 and I guarantee he does well.

Personally, I’d rather keep Monreal as cover for a season and shift on Kolasinac - terrible defender and even though he gets forward well rarely picks out an Arsenal player with his final ball. Pretty clueless in my opinion.

For what it’s worth, my absolute first choice for left back would be Chilwell, but that’s never going to happen.

⚪
Welcome to the club............ and the madness bro

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

They'll only sell for 25M.

I think a deal could be done around 20M plus player on loan

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If he wants to join it's simple, you hand over £25M.
Yes teams don't go and offer what the other team wants quick. In Article it say they open to sell if right offer comes in and they don't mind to get a player from us on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom