• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to get your hopes up, but searching on Twitter it seems that he reported Van Dijk and Wanyama were leaving Celtic before the English papers started covering it. He might be a decent source for them.
Well he said he expect us to make 2nd bid in few days let's hope he spot on and get deal done

Reactions: A_G

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Celtic fans seem to be taking it seriously. Apparently Lennon said today he’d have a decision to make on Tierney or something.

This might actually have legs.

Just hearing that Tierney to Arsenal might have some legs!

Cnx-eJ5UMAA1Uh-.jpg

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Celtic fans seem to be taking it seriously. Apparently Lennon said today he’d have a decision to make on Tierney or something.

This might actually have legs.

You read there forum? They're absolutely ****ting it. In all fairness as much as he loves Celtic, you give him 65/70K he'd take it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You read there forum? They're absolutely ****ting it. In all fairness as much as he loves Celtic, you give him 65/70K he'd take it.
They’re very defensive and clearly hate English clubs. But they’re deluded if they think a lad on £20k a week is refusing treble that at least, even if he’s a diehard fan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They’re very defensive and clearly hate English clubs. But they’re deluded if they think a lad on £20k a week is refusing treble that at least, even if he’s a diehard fan.
Its not about salary its about players want to play in more quality competitions against top players they won't stay forever there even thier manager admitted that

I would take £5k per week on my £20k per week even if I had to kill my puppy.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Its not about salary its about players want to play in more quality competitions against top players they won't stay forever there if thier manager admitted that

Footballs also a short career, KT could be earning 70k this year, he'd never see that at Celtic I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom