• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok, that does make some sense then.

They'll probably get it anyway though :lol:
They have to win it the next two seasons for 10 in a row. Rangers have closed the gap each season they have been back in the Scottish top division. Especially since Gerrard has been in charge. It would take Rangers to have an exceptional season and Celtic to nosedive, but it is possible for Rangers to win 1 of the next 2.
I'm almost scared to post this in case we get an influx of Celtic fans again!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah this one is as good as done.

Both clubs taking their time as Tierney is injured and Celtic have an extra few weeks to get a replacement who doesn't even have to be a starter.
Glad to know my sources are still accurate.

Was a bit shocked that @GDeep™ pipped me to the Pepe news but I just found out my source hates French people and so isn’t well connected over there.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They have to win it the next two seasons for 10 in a row. Rangers have closed the gap each season they have been back in the Scottish top division. Especially since Gerrard has been in charge. It would take Rangers to have an exceptional season and Celtic to nosedive, but it is possible for Rangers to win 1 of the next 2.
I'm almost scared to post this in case we get an influx of Celtic fans again!
Celtic dipped last season and still comfortably won the league. Theyll do the ten with or without Tierney.

Celtic dipped last season and still comfortably won the league. Theyll do the ten with or without Tierney.
Probably, but my friends who support Rangers think there is a chance of them winning one of the next two. I would have said they had no chance if Rodgers was still there, but with Lennon I'm not so sure. Then again, I could coach them, and they might still win 10 in a row.

Goonger

You guys won't have it as easy this year Bingobob. We (Rangers) are a year into Gerrards reign & are more settled, you guys seem for once to have a bit more upheaval than us, & Lennon is an undeniable downgrade on Rodgers. Going to be a good contest this year I think!

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yeah I was saying that about Monreal earlier. If we get Tierney then no need for Monreal. Even at CB we are better using Chambers. I'm sure his salary isn't so high so would be easy to move on and get maybe £8m to £10m.
I dont want mustafi in our defence that is my concern.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I don't think anyone does, he'll be hard to sell though. Sokratis & Chambers to start in a back 4 until Holding is ready. Unless we manage to sell enough players ie Mhki, Iwobi, Elneny, Jenks to buy a CB.
If Kos goes i can see a cb on loan or a cahill type signing.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Its annoying we have a German international World Cup winner that we bought for £35m that is still young, and we can't shift him??

Are we seriously gonna lose this guy for free in the end? Big L there if so. I was hoping we'd be able to cash in on him for 15m this summer. Maybe we took him off the transfer list because of the Kos saga.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Kos WILL go, he cant stay here now. Yes that type of signing would make sense with Saliba joining next season.
Yeh if we cant get quality this summer we might as well wait for next summer to make a good CB signing. We dont want deadwood on the wage bill anymore. I have confidence in this board now I think.

Arson Finger

If we ever have Bellerin, Sokratis, Holding and Tierney together healthy, that back 4 will be far better than what we had there last year. The problem will be first acquiring Tierney and then getting them all healthy.

Even if we land Tierney, the start of the season will be a big struggle. We'll be starting out with 3 of the back 4 injured and/or recovering and getting back to full strength.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we ever have Bellerin, Sokratis, Holding and Tierney together healthy, that back 4 will be far better than what we had there last year.
Yeh last year our backline contained guys like Mustafi, Lich/AMN and Kola. Yikes.

Very very unlucky with injuries, I hope Bellerin and Holding stay fit this season, they are our most promising defenders bar Saliba

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah I was saying that about Monreal earlier. If we get Tierney then no need for Monreal. Even at CB we are better using Chambers. I'm sure his salary isn't so high so would be easy to move on and get maybe £8m to £10m.

8?

Mf you tripping IF you think somebody will psy that for bloody monresl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom