• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Yeah that's what I just said, but he came in for it fully determined in the early summer before anyone else, saying he's our main target and we are waiting for him with Zaha backup. He called Saliba early and he called Ceballos early.

Not saying he's the messiah, but he's spot on till now.

It hasnt been confirmed that Pepe was our main target at the beginning. Thats just a guess from him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It hasnt been confirmed that Pepe was our main target at the beginning. Thats just a guess from him.

You'll basically never get a full insight 100% backed report of what's going on behind the scenes, but it all adds up 100 times more with all the reports we got that it wasn't Zaha.

You can draw your own conclusions, I won't force my oppinion on you, I just wanted to give @Gervais something to think about again as he's enjoying the transfer mill. Take it easy mate.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The only journalist at The Daily Mail that is somewhat reliable is Sami Mokbel. If an article about Arsenal in The Daily Mail isnt written by him it should be ignored.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You would have to think that selling Bielik would give us the funds to restructure the Tierney deal and get it over the line early next week. That would leave us with a bit of time to get a centre back over the line. We would then hopefully sell tyke dead wood by the end of the month.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Look at the positives people. I'm actually quite enjoying the prolonged and still surprised expressions of the Celtic fans. (Sorry @bingobob)

I went over to one of their forums earlier. A few of them couldn't even comprehend why Tierney would move to us when he is close to 10iar. 'Throw away the chance to become a legend just to move to Arsenal?"

They really think we are a nothing club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom