• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal are faves because it’s open knowledge we might need a LB, thinking with Leicester is that they’ll need a replacement if Chilwell goes.

Calculations from odd makers coupled with punters putting money. Means nothing really.

For example, if Luke Shaw broke his leg today then Utd will become faves for Tierney as they’ll desperately need a LB. Punters will lump on them and odds makers will make their movement.

Means nothing.

ArsenalFever

Arsenal are faves because it’s open knowledge we might need a LB, thinking with Leicester is that they’ll need a replacement if Chilwell goes.

Calculations from odd makers coupled with punters putting money. Means nothing really.

For example, if Luke Shaw broke his leg today then Utd will become faves for Tierney as they’ll desperately need a LB. Punters will lump on them and odds makers will make their movement.

Means nothing.
Yer well, when odds are that high in favour, they could lose a lot of money if punters started betting against Arsenal signing him, if it meant nothing.

More than anything, I just think the odds are incorrect, those kind of odds are usually given because they do mean something more than putting two and two together.

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yer well, when odds are that high in favour, they could lose a lot of money if punters started betting against Arsenal signing him, if it meant nothing.

More than anything, I just think the odds are incorrect, those kind of odds are usually given because they do mean something more than putting two and two together.
It just means someone put a lot of money on it and Sky are adjusting their odds to match liability.

Odds literally mean nothing. If Celtic sell any asset this summer it will be Ntcham. Any other than that will be a bid too good to turn down and the player wants to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Disappointed Scotland have thier version of daily mail hopefully they don't have thier own John Cross

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He plays in a **** league, and his stats are average.

They can demand what they want - they aren't getting it.
Not really that average he start paying at very young age and still only 22 but if they accept 15M then Fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom