• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Trippier

bastun

Player:Saka
If we get him he will be one of few players in the club with excellent service. Instant upgrade on the bums we have at RB at the moment, meaning this will never happen.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

If someone offers €40m, they'll sell.
ew.

I think Trippier is decent and I was actually encouraged by his Euro endeavours, but the money we've spent on players who we know won't bump us up significantly is actually eye watering.

Is there no way we can't just wing it and fumble ourselves through this season instead?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'd have AMN playing right back over everyone we've tried so far this season but it won't happen

bastun

Player:Saka
I'd have AMN playing right back over everyone we've tried so far this season but it won't happen
It won't happen because AMN wants to play CM, althought his footballing IQ is the same as a jellyfish and his skillset worse than Jay Spearing.
If he wants to play on a high level RB/RWB is fine for him, otherwise he can have a long lasting career in the championship or league 1.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

40 million.

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They not in pressure to sell look like similar to Partey situation but this we won't be paying release clause Treppier need to put some sort of pressure at A.Madrid to lower the demands

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Would like we try for Dalot he had great season at Milan can play both RB/LB. We in risk ending the transfer window with no RB signed because bellerin stuck here.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom