• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Trippier

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Oh, so Arsenal is getting rid of Laca, Auba, Willian, Özil and Kolasinac as part of people who were on massive wages and hard to shift?

Means there's enough space for Trippier and Coutinho to come in.
You just know that they are capable of it as well... It's an interesting one because we do need experience as well as youth. The right deal for Trippier could actually be quite astute, but I don't see us getting the right deal here. Think we'd get bent over by Athleti & Trippier!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You just know that they are capable of it as well... It's an interesting one because we do need experience as well as youth. The right deal for Trippier could actually be quite astute, but I don't see us getting the right deal here. Think we'd get bent over by Athleti & Trippier!

Always comes down to age and contract length. Two years? That's doable.

The 3+1 we just know Arsenal are going to offer? Hard pass.

Like Trilly said, we need a marauder esque type of full back who's up and down and never tired.

Sort of like when Bellerin had thst amazing breakthrough season. Lad had 4 lungs.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
The problem here they seem not willing to lower their demands i don't think we paying over 20M or 25M if we get little desperate. also wtf going on with Bellerin? why he still hasn't found a club?
I guess most AFC fans were right, Bellerin is a poor player

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think we need some experience back there, our back 4 consists of a bunch of guys under 25 and a geezer than was doing kick ups on the copacabana until last season.

Obviously the reason dealings with older guys haven't gone well, but I think that's more of a case of going for the wrong players rather than anything. Trippier has just won a league, played in a European final ect. If its a 2+1 deal I'd go for him tbh. Home grown as well.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
We definitely need a defensively strong RB to help White.
That's why Emerson appeals. Two great seasons in Spain, defensively very solid (great in the air), athletic, can cross well, still young with room to improve. If there was any chance with Barca Is definitely take him over Dest who has a bag of tricks but looks lightweight (have this fear about Max Aarons as well)

tcahill

Good player, not a good fit for this squad. He's almost 31, whereas we're trying to build a core of players who will peak in 2-3 years.

Would much rather a younger RB.

Peterq

Another Kieran another KT as fullback :lol: I start to think that are backline is to green, Mertesacker saw things way before it happen. Holding best games was with Per and Pablo is not on that level. I remember video of Rob glorifying Per anticipation and commanding. Maybe for balance we need our Kyle Walker more than another prospect?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s mad underrated on here imo.

Was a key reason that Atletico won the league this season.
He is well ahead of anyone in this market in his position maybe people looking at age factor too much we meed experience in back 4 Tierney 23 White 23 Gabriel 23 we lost some leadership there after Luiz.

Gn1212

think it'll need a bid of 25M or even more.
Yeah, Atleti are tough negotiators. They don't really need sell and I can see them telling us to **** off after the Partey thing. They'll just point us to the RC and tell us to pay up like we did last year.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom